Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

After Michael Jackson's attorney threatened anyone with a lawsuit who besmirched wacko jacko's character, Bob Enyart called his law office and the following exchange ensued:

Secretary: This is Joselyn.

Bob: Hi Joselyn, this is Bob Enyart Live in Denver. We're on the radio right now - KLTT. And we're responding to Mark Geragos. He said today anyone who would do anything to besmirch Michael Jackson's reputation that he'd be on them like a ton of bricks. And we wanted to know if he has any guidelines, if we could figure out what we can do to qualify for one of the besmirchers.

Secretary: You know, I really don't know and Mark's not in right now. I can get a message over to him if you want.

Bob: Alright, if you could just let him know that at Bob Enyart Live in Denver that we were broadcasting that Michael Jackson is a homosexual child molester and if that qualifies that it would be great for him to get in touch with us.

Secretary: I'll let him know.

Bob: Alright, thank you.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Evidently it was a slow day in Christian radio when St. Bob the Broadcaster has descended trying to bait lawyers on air. :chuckle:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
2nd BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

I use a phrase, an idea, called "relaxed concern." I have concern for my country, my neighbor and I do what I can to point out the spiritual battle we're in. You have to take sides - God or His enemies. But to the extent the country continues to be wicked, I try not to let that destroy me internally.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
But to the extent the country continues to be wicked, I try not to let that destroy me internally.
Enyart must spend a king's ransom on Maalox...

:chuckle:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I use a phrase, an idea, called "relaxed concern." I have concern for my country, my neighbor and I do what I can to point out the spiritual battle we're in. You have to take sides - God or His enemies. But to the extent the country continues to be wicked, I try not to let that destroy me internally.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation:
I'll criticize my country, my neighbor and point out the parts of my spirituality that make me look and feel superior to them. But to the extent that the country continues to be wicked, I'll just stand back and watch everything go to hell then say, "I told you so." As long as I can make a buck on it in the media...

Status
Not open for further replies.