About that rapture being taught by teachers who still need to be taught

Livelystone

God's entire plan is for man on earth to become in the image and after the likeness of "us" who is the sevenfold spirit of God as listed in Isa.11:2.

Adam started out this way but within a few verses ended up only being in the image of God who is Spirit with a Soul the same as man is spirit with a soul (albeit man's spirit and soul is contained within a physical body while God's is not)

Adam's sin was no surprise to God and was all part of God's master plan for evil to take on sin that got it condemned to death allowing those who overcome as Jesus overcame to live eternally without evil because it already died the sentence it was given way back in the garden some 6000 biblical years ago

Jesus is the alfa (beginning) and the omega (end).......... He is a brother from a different mother of Adam (mankind) and is both the image and likeness of how mankind will eventually (the end) become on earth that will be His original commandment of man becoming in His image and after His likeness being fulfilled

Meanwhile, for any doctrine to teach the taking of the only persons off of the earth whom have been given the power to become sons of God is contrary to God's entire purpose of having these sons manifested by Him for the purpose of glorifying Him through offering up the kingdoms of the world, (currently under satan's authority) is not only totally absurd but contrary to God Plan and spoken Word that will never return void (not fulfilled) 1Cor.15:22-28 KJV

I could go on and on about how the nonsense of the rapture is Satan's most successful coup pulled off on the church

I could explain how the taking of Zion (Isa.4:5 KJV) is the spiritual prophecy of those meeting with the Lord in the clouds whom the rapture is an allegory of.

I could point out how seven times the bible say's "My Lord said to my Lord, sit here at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool,".......... and how it does not say seven times "except for when I send you most of the way back to take off of the earth the only persons there who can overcome your enemies and bring them back here".

I could point out how Jesus taught us to pray for the Kingdom of Heaven to come to earth and not the other way around as taught by the church's doctrine of the rapture.

I could go on forever with reasons to throw the teaching of the rapture right back where it came from.......... satan's mouth spoken through the tail of the dragon who are the false prophets of the modern day clergy teaching this cursed lie to blind sheep too trusting of a corrupt clergy to look and see for themselves what our Father is offereing for those who truly love Him.

I could go on and on and on, however, if people do not learn how to discern for themselves the clean from the unclean, I am wasting my time.