Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

I think it would be so neat if creationists . . . marked these places where we know the strata formed rapidly and on a digital globe begin to put around the earth where we have evidence like poly-straight fossils where a tree is standing vertically through 7 layers of strata that supposedly were laid down over millions of years and here's this tree in solid rock and so we know that there at that point those layers were laid down rapidly. But if we take that evidence and extrapolate it, follow those strata layers for as far as they go, we might be able to show hard evidence that all the major strata of the world was laid down rapidly by virtually incontrovertible evidence.

One Eyed Jack

Originally posted by Jukia

Jack: Your response is supposed to mean--what?

You know exactly what it means. But keep it up. It's housecleaning time here at TOL, and I'll take great pleasure in giving you the boot. :)

Jukia

No, sorry I do not know what it means.
and you would give me the boot when I am just suggesting that creationists proceed as suggested to get more evidence?
What is wrong with you?

I will admit to getting frustrated reading over and over again the posts from creationists that simply misstate and misunderstand and always go back to "If the Bible says it, it must be absolutely true" and if I have offended, I apologize but it was out of frustration.

I have suggested many times that creationists ought to just bite the bullet, do the research, get it peer reviewed and publish in respected journals instead of their own house organs. Seems to me that the suggestion I seconded would go a long way toward that. Or are you afraid that the evidence will not be there? If the Bible is so accurate, then you should not be afraid, the evidence will be there and you will be able to uncover it, despite the godless evolutionist conspiracy.

But instead you want to kick me out of here?

One Eyed Jack

Originally posted by Jukia

No, sorry I do not know what it means.

Don't play innocent with me. That's especially insulting coming from a lawyer.

and you would give me the boot when I am just suggesting that creationists proceed as suggested to get more evidence?

No. I would give you the boot because I'm tired of seeing your snide comments on every thread that pops up having to do with Creation.

I will admit to getting frustrated reading over and over again the posts from creationists that simply misstate and misunderstand and always go back to "If the Bible says it, it must be absolutely true" and if I have offended, I apologize but it was out of frustration.

If your apology was sincere, you wouldn't try to justify your actions. I'm not buying it.

I have suggested many times that creationists ought to just bite the bullet, do the research, get it peer reviewed and publish in respected journals instead of their own house organs.

Well, if they didn't reject our stuff out of hand, maybe we would. Ever thought of that? You know they won't publish our stuff, so why do you even bother to bring this up?

Seems to me that the suggestion I seconded would go a long way toward that.

Who would publish it?

Or are you afraid that the evidence will not be there?

No.

If the Bible is so accurate, then you should not be afraid, the evidence will be there and you will be able to uncover it, despite the godless evolutionist conspiracy.

I'm not afraid.

But instead you want to kick me out of here?

Me wanting to kick you out of here has everything to do with your pompous attitude, and nothing to do with anything else.

Jukia

Originally posted by One Eyed Jack

Don't play innocent with me. That's especially insulting coming from a lawyer.

No, I am serious, I did not know what it meant till I looked it up on that smiley list. It is a troll. guess I am denser than most, but I still do not get the significance.

Status
Not open for further replies.