Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

From Answers In Genesis researcher Dr. Terry Mortinson:

I've been involved in 4 university debates with people who have Phd's in science. I don't have a Phd in science and every debate, just before I've gone into it I've kind of been talking to myself and saying, "You idiot. What are you doing debating this guy?" But every time I get into it I find that the evolutionists can not defend their position and they are unaware of the arguments that I am going to bring to bear and I've found over the years through personal conversations with Phd scientists that they have never heard anything except what they were brain-washed to believe through their educational system.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
2nd BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

If we are just a product of chemical and physical processes then the thoughts of an atheist are purely accidental chemical and physical movements within the brain. There's no reason to trust his rational thoughts at all. His world-view is self destructive.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
3rd BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

It's a complete misnomer that only atheists can be really good scientists. In fact, the atheists have to steal from the Christian world-view to even do science. The atheist world-view does not give the philisophical assumptions for modern science. The atheist world-view is that we're here by a chance explosion. There's no reason whatsoever in the atheist world-view for why the laws of science should apply everywhere in the universe.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
4th BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Someone has said, "You creationists are ridiculous. The Bible is not a science textbook." And our response is, "That's absolutely right and we're thankful to God that it's not because the science textbooks have to be rewritten every few years because of all their mistakes and the Bible just stands as an anvil that breaks every hammer that's thrown against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.