any thoughts?

James27

My writing skills are not good here is the story. I was saved about 10 years ago but I started to sin again and I didn't notice how bad I was getting so about 8 months ago I tried to change and I joined a "Christian" program , My last day that I was there I had this vision of hell and later that day someone started saying you cant eat or drink or you will go to hell so I was going to leave the program because it was getting weird but I drank the water and the guy started laughing and started talking weird,,,, every since that day I have felt different and cant describe it without sounding mentally ill but I just want to know if 1st Corinthians 5:5 means I might have a chance at salvation "hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord"
I recently started to try and find people who know how I feel because its hard to explain and this guy describes it perfect

this is copy and pasted

Basically I was a Christian, or at least I thought I was. I kept on sinning and just like it says if you blaspheme the Holy spirit its unforgivable. I ignored his promptings for years and then out of nowhere something in me was different. Literally in an instant. I have been separated from Gods presence here on earth and I cant even describe what it's like, but let me tell you that He loves everyone very much. Its like I don't exist anymore. My spirit's GONE. dead. I'm literally just existing in the flesh with no Love in me. I know I'm going to hell, and its just like the bible says those who reject him will be aware of their coming judgement. I cant stress it enough how important it is to Accept Jesus. Having no soul is like complete apathy, but not really because I cant feel anything. I just process everything around me. No enjoyment, satisfaction, nothing good. Just like the bible says everything good comes from God and it is so hard to describe what having no love, faith, or hope in you at all is like. I just exist, but I don't. I'm just waiting, and I'm aware that I'm going to hell, but it doesn't bother me, because only through love can you truly care about anything. All that's in my heart is wickedness. You know how when you think about past memories or do things you like and you get this good feeling, I have nothing. The dead know nothing. Its indescribable. All I can say is I cant stress enough how much Jesus loves all of you, and that he accepts you just how you are right now. If you can Love at all even a tiny bit, that's all he needs. Trust me when I say anything in this life is nothing compared to what will be waiting for you in heaven. I have no intuition anymore, I have no identity, and I don't mean that to sound dramatic I mean literally. Its like things I used to enjoy and hate I remember that I did like the, but I cant feel it. Nothing, youd think I would freak out, but without a soul it doesn't matter. I cant freak out, because that would require some sort of goodness to actually care. I know it sounds just like depression and apathy, but its not. Its just NOTHING.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I just want to know if 1st Corinthians 5:5 means I might have a chance at salvation "hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord"
This is the best explanation of 1st Corinthians 5:5 I am aware of. You can either download the audio or just hit play. Let us know what you think of it: https://kgov.com/bel/20200716