Autopsies on people who got jabbed.

Gary K

Banned
Autopsies on people who've been jabbed are rare. But that is starting to happen. Here is an article on what was found in ten autopsies.

marke

Autopsies on people who've been jabbed are rare. But that is starting to happen. Here is an article on what was found in ten autopsies.

What will be said or done if after this goes on for a year or two It is proven beyond doubt after all that too many covid jabs cause death in many victims?

Gary K

Banned
What will be said or done if after this goes on for a year or two It is proven beyond doubt after all that too many covid jabs cause death in many victims?
Did you read the last link in the article? The chief pathologist for Germany says that 30-40 percent of those who died within 2 weeks of their jab died from the jab. That is a large percentage who died almost immediately, and we know the long term prognosis is far, far worse than that.

marke

Did you read the last link in the article? The chief pathologist for Germany says that 30-40 percent of those who died within 2 weeks of their jab died from the jab. That is a large percentage who died almost immediately, and we know the long term prognosis is far, far worse than that.
If Trump was responsible for all covid deaths before the vaccine and before Biden, then who should be held responsible for serious side effects and deaths from the vaccine?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Trump was responsible for all covid deaths before the vaccine and before Biden, then who should be held responsible for serious side effects and deaths from the vaccine?
The manufacturers.

marke

How do you come to that conclusion alone with the government, at multiple levels, mandating the jabs?
If a political official, a school official, an employer, or anyone else forces someone to get the vaccine then those who mandate the vaccine must be held accountable for the serious side effects or deaths that result from the vaccine. There will be no 'Hitler made me force death and destruction on others type of lame excuses.

Gary K

Banned
If a political official, a school official, an employer, or anyone else forces someone to get the vaccine then those who mandate the vaccine must be held accountable for the serious side effects or deaths that result from the vaccine. There will be no 'Hitler made me force death and destruction on others type of lame excuses.
Technically they aren't forced as coercion isn't force but it is compulsion to tell someone they can't work if they don't comply with an illegal mandate. And I agree with you on the idea of punishing those who think compulsion of their fellow man is a good idea.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Technically they aren't forced as coercion isn't force but it is compulsion to tell someone they can't work if they don't comply with an illegal mandate. And I agree with you on the idea of punishing those who think compulsion of their fellow man is a good idea.
As I told LUser, try to vaccinate me against my will without violating my fourth amendment rights to be secure in my person, secure from seizure