Ben Carson (and T) are right: we dont want a Muslim pres.

republicanchick

I'm not saying we should write it into our election laws: Muslims need not apply.. No, I would never say that

But Carson never said we should do such a thing. He simply said (as far as I hav heard) that we should not have a Muslim Pres.

and to that, I totally agree..

And Trump is right that he shouldn't have to defend himself for every little thing he says that the liebarrel (redundancy alert) media doesn't like... oh, wait...

i meant to say What the liebarrel media is "OFFENDED" by..

(that god-almighty word Offended...)

Please

[insert roll eyes smiley]

+

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

republicanchick

No need to, our Founding Fathers already did.

No, Professor Ahmed, the Founders Were Not So Fond of Islam
http://pjmedia.com/blog/no-professor-ahmed-the-founders-were-not-so-fond-of-islam/

Only one of many articles showing the distrust the Founding Fathers had towards the barbaric Muslims.

Yeh, people forget that the following (in the excerpt from John Q Adams..)

IS

Islam...

the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory

It is the "moderates" in Islam who are "WRONG" (disobedient-- according to those who know the Koran) to not live by this Koran tenet:

again:

the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory

Koran 8:12 and elsewhere in that book says to kill the infidel if he refuses to convert...

_

Buzzword

I wonder if Carson and Co. would say that to Corporal Sultan, given the opportunity.

KareemShahMother.jpg

republicanchick

I wonder if Carson and Co. would say that to Corporal Sultan, given the opportunity.

get outa here

no one said anything about Muslims who are true Americans... and don't really believe the Koran

typical lib: play on people's emotions, sans reality/truth/objectivity

+++

republicanchick

Then they're not real Muslims are they?

If they don't believe in their book of hate, why not convert to the doctrine of love, Christianity?

That has been

MY THOUGHT EXACTLY

ever since I learned what the Koran teaches

I guess some talking heads are too busy talking to... uh... learn?

(you know, that saying about how if you are talking, you aren't listening/learning...)

I don't know what their problem is..

even those who pride themselves on not being PC... sound PC a lot

__

republicanchick

That is redundant.

well, it is true that not all "Muslims" are violent and evil and want to kill everyone including themselves... That part is true. However, what people always seem to FORGET (selective amnesia) is that

we don't know which are which. They don't exactly go around with Jihadist written on their foreheads

we also don't know which non-violent will turn violent.

we gave Tsarnav's family asylum... and look @ the thanks we got...

So I wish the rinos and other wimpy conservatives would grow a pair..

+++