California law bans all gas engines

marke

Global warming delusion is out of control and has resulted in legislative insanity in California and will, no doubt, spread like a disease throughout the whole country afterward. Leftist tyrants are now telling California residents that they will no longer be allowed to own lawnmowers, chainsaws, generators, or other gas-powered equipment. Newsome may have won the recall battle but California definitely lost the war against insanity, corruption, delusion, and fascism.

SACRAMENTO —
California will outlaw the sale of new gas-powered lawn mowers, leaf blowers and chain saws as early as 2024 under a new law signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Saturday.

The law requires all newly sold small-motor equipment primarily used for landscaping to be zero-emission — essentially to be battery-operated or plug-in — by that target date or as soon as the California Air Resources Board determined it is feasible. New portable gas-powered generators also must be zero-emission by 2028, which also could be delayed at the discretion of the state agency.

Machinery with so-called small off-road engines also includes chain saws, weed trimmers and golf carts, all of which create as much smog-causing pollution in California as light-duty passenger cars, and reducing those emissions is pivotal to improving air quality and combating climate change, proponents of the law said.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Global warming delusion is out of control and has resulted in legislative insanity in California and will, no doubt, spread like a disease throughout the whole country afterward. Leftist tyrants are now telling California residents that they will no longer be allowed to own lawnmowers, chainsaws, generators, or other gas-powered equipment. Newsome may have won the recall battle but California definitely lost the war against insanity, corruption, delusion, and fascism.

SACRAMENTO —
California will outlaw the sale of new gas-powered lawn mowers, leaf blowers and chain saws as early as 2024 under a new law signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Saturday.

The law requires all newly sold small-motor equipment primarily used for landscaping to be zero-emission — essentially to be battery-operated or plug-in — by that target date or as soon as the California Air Resources Board determined it is feasible. New portable gas-powered generators also must be zero-emission by 2028, which also could be delayed at the discretion of the state agency.

Machinery with so-called small off-road engines also includes chain saws, weed trimmers and golf carts, all of which create as much smog-causing pollution in California as light-duty passenger cars, and reducing those emissions is pivotal to improving air quality and combating climate change, proponents of the law said.
Wait - is this the same California whose electrical grid goes down every year?

marke

I'm surprised they didn't hit outboard motors and snowmobiles
Even die-hard democrats are getting fed up with the fascist leftist democrat crap.

Earlier this month, a brawl broke out between the hostess of an Italian restaurant in New York City and Black women from Texas over the requirement that they show proof of vaccination. ...

Several factors are driving the racial disparity, including mistrust of the medical establishment due to a history of discriminatory treatment, said Amara Enyia, policy and research coordinator for the Movement for Black Lives.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
😐 They are tearing down and sabotaging our existing energy infrastructure to force the institution and further development of their preferences.

Pretty good deal, they trash our lives, and make us pay for the crappy substitutes they force on us. :unsure:

Personally I'm going to let the misery that this will bring on Californians keep me warm at night when the grid goes down. I will grin foolishly knowing they will suffer first for their voting habits. 😴

Gary K

Banned
😐 They are tearing down and sabotaging our existing energy infrastructure to force the institution and further development of their preferences.

Pretty good deal, they trash our lives, and make us pay for the crappy substitutes they force on us. :unsure:

Personally I'm going to let the misery that this will bring on Californians keep me warm at night when the grid goes down. I will grin foolishly knowing they will suffer first for their voting habits. 😴
You have things just as they really are. Very good analysis.

The Berean

It's crazy that the Democrats completely control CA, the state is going in the tank, yet the voters never seem to blame the Democrats. That's some next level Jedi mind trick right there. It doesn't help that the GOP in CA is run by complete idiots.

marke

It's crazy that the Democrats completely control CA, the state is going in the tank, yet the voters never seem to blame the Democrats. That's some next level Jedi mind trick right there. It doesn't help that the GOP in CA is run by complete idiots.
I believe democrats in California have perfected the crime of voter fraud to the point that it is practically undetectable and that democrats simply win most elections by fraud and voters can do nothing to stop them. A brief congressional investigation after the 1996 election uncovered thousands of potential fraudulent votes but Congress failed to authorize deeper investigations to root out and prosecute all fraudulent voters.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I pretty much consider California to be lost....If the voters can't throw off this stuff now it's because they either can't or don't want to. I'm honestly not sure which, and I don't recon it's my problem.

It's their state...Elections have consequences.

Shame though...Really nice weather. 😐

marke

I pretty much consider California to be lost....If the voters can't throw off this stuff now it's because they either can't or don't want to. I'm honestly not sure which, and I don't recon it's my problem.

The whole world will be destroyed by fire before Jesus creates a new heaven and earth without sin, and the day of His return is rapidly approaching.

The Berean

I believe democrats in California have perfected the crime of voter fraud to the point that it is practically undetectable and that democrats simply win most elections by fraud and voters can do nothing to stop them. A brief congressional investigation after the 1996 election uncovered thousands of potential fraudulent votes but Congress failed to authorize deeper investigations to root out and prosecute all fraudulent voters.

The Democrats win because the GOP offers garbage candidates. Larry Elder? What genius in the CA GOP thought Elder would make a good governor?

The Berean

High tech companies are leaving CA in droves. Tesla is moving its corporate headquarters from Palo Alto to Austin, Texas. If the GOP would simply support a sane candidate, someone who can be inspirational he/she could win.

marke

High tech companies are leaving CA in droves. Tesla is moving its corporate headquarters from Palo Alto to Austin, Texas. If the GOP would simply support a sane candidate, someone who can be inspirational he/she could win.
One of the biggest problems in American politics is the fact that practically no democrats and too few among republicans favor good Christian candidates. I blame that on the world in general. Sinners who make up what God calls "the world" tend to favor candidates who are not good for the nation.

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.