Can you know God without the bible?

Bna418

This was meant to say "can you know God without the Bible?" Had a typo

There are those that are mentally handicapped, cannot read do to injuries, either cannot get a bible where they are currently living ect. So what is your opinion/scripture reference on this subject?

Bradley D

The apostle's did not have Bibles. The message was carried by word of mouth. Those with Bibles today should carry the message and they do. When I was in a hospital for alcoholism the in 1991 the message was brought to us.

Right Divider

Body part
The apostle's did not have Bibles.
Do you think that God is working the same way today?

If you are talking about the twelve apostles, they had the LORD there to teach them... you know, the One Who's words are in the Bible.

Same for Paul, Christ contacted Paul directly.

So those are exceptions. God does not contact most people like He did them.

Bradley D

Do you think that God is working the same way today?

If you are talking about the twelve apostles, they had the LORD there to teach them... you know, the One Who's words are in the Bible.

Same for Paul, Christ contacted Paul directly.

So those are exceptions. God does not contact most people like He did them.
Did you read the rest of my share. "Those with Bibles today should carry the message and they do."

Right Divider

Body part
Did you read the rest of my share. "Those with Bibles today should carry the message and they do."
Can you answer questions? Can you use question marks?

What in the world does "Those with Bibles today" even mean? Is there any Christian without a Bible? Is God revealing anything that is not in the Bible?