Catholics Ask God to Be Pleased with Muslims

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Catholics Ask God to Be Pleased with Muslims Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries] "In the spirit of unity and charity, the Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee is encouraging :eek:linger: Catholics to pray for their :CRASH: Muslim brothers and sisters during the holy month of Ramadan. They are instructed to pray that the Muslims' fasting and almsgiving will be pleasing to God, and that they may be enriched by their reading of the Qur'an." Pro-Gospel.org

See:

One World Government/Religion

republicanchick

[Catholics Ask God to Be Pleased with Muslims Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries] "In the spirit of unity and charity, the Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee is encouraging :eek:linger: Catholics to pray for their :CRASH: Muslim brothers and sisters during the holy month of Ramadan. They are instructed to pray that the Muslims' fasting and almsgiving will be pleasing to God, and that they may be enriched by their reading of the Qur'an." Pro-Gospel.org

ent/Religion [/URL]

assuming that is ALL there is to this story (can never assume such when anticatholicism is involved)

I say this is another example of false Catholics being PC.. in this case PC on steroids...

despicable

But they will pay for their sins, just like everyone else.. in the End...

too bad the End seems so far away

+++

Sitamun

Oh please no! Tell me it's not true!!! Catholics are respecting people of a different religion? What's next? Dogs and cats living together?

republicanchick

Oh please no! Tell me it's not true!!! Catholics are respecting people of a different religion? What's next? Dogs and cats living together?

Oh please no! Tell me it's not true!!! Catholics are respecting people of a perverse sexuality who bankrupt Christians? What's next? Dogs and cats living together?