Chris Kyle compared to Jesus Christ in church today

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Showed the American Sniper trailer and everthing. And, you guys, "this is real, this isn't Hollywood!"

Combined with last week's Supreme Court Ruling, we're well on our way to the redux of Sodomy and Gomorrah.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Being the muzzie lover that you are, that must have been extremely painful to watch.

Did the trailer show that Kyle carried a pocket Bible with him everywhere that he went?

Unabashed Muzzie lover, can you believe that?

Reminds me of a guy we met. He wanted to know where the "phillies" are? When I started talking about Jesus he whipped out the ubiquitious pocket New Testament. I asked him if he ever read it....

My nieces got baptized last week. They're in their thirties. Since they won't go to church two whole weeks in a row, I asked why they weren't given a lucky rabbit's foot- I figured at least a month from now they'd have something to remember.

Visiting preacher, she kept calling him Chris Kelly. No mention of the defamation lawsuit he lost or his proven pattern of lying. What would Jesus do? Why, he'd be a leading killer in an invading army, of course.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Being the muzzie lover that you are, that must have been extremely painful to watch.

Did the trailer show that Kyle carried a pocket Bible with him everywhere that he went?

Unabashed Muzzie lover, can you believe that?

Forgive my typo, "Avid Jew hater" is more appropriate.

Reminds me of a guy we met. He wanted to know where the "phillies" are? When I started talking about Jesus he whipped out the ubiquitious pocket New Testament. I asked him if he ever read it....

Which brings me to the same question: Have you?

My nieces got baptized last week. They're in their thirties. Since they won't go to church two whole weeks in a row, I asked why they weren't given a lucky rabbit's foot- I figured at least a month from now they'd have something to remember.

If your niece's are wise, they'll keep as far away from your version of Christianity as possible.

Visiting preacher, she kept calling him Chris Kelly. No mention of the defamation lawsuit he lost or his proven pattern of lying. What would Jesus do? Why, he'd be a leading killer in an invading army, of course.

Maybe next week you can play visiting preacher and give a rebuttal by explaining to your congregation that it's "dem Jewwwwwwws" who are responsible for all of the problems we see throughout the world?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

craft-86289724.jpg

CRAFT

By: Craft International, LLC

Consulting services in the field of military and police tactics, military and police strategies, personal security, and the use of firearms for security purposes
http://www.trademarkia.com/craft-86289724.html

GASP! How dare a US Soldier take an interest in military tactics! (What's this world coming to?).

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Kyle was a leading killer on an invading army.

I don't know of any group that has exclusive use of the terrorism military tactic. Pretty common, unless you consider those three year olds in Hiroshima and Nagasaki to be military threats.

The neocons and zionists killed over 3,000 on September 11, 2001, and those were allies and countrymen!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Zionists thought we were dumb enough they could make Israel's enemies America's enemies. "This is real, this isn't Hollywood!" We're dumb enough.

If the leadership if your current church thought highly enough of a visiting pastor who gave accolades to the great American hero Chris Kyle, I can't help but think that you're a lone wolf in the congregation there.

May I suggest when searching for a new...ahem...church, that you look under the letter "M" in the telephone directory and stop at the word "mosque". You will have found your Jew hating match at your new house of worship Cam.