Coronavirus pcr test sequence found in all human dna

Gary K

Banned
This is a very interesting site. Even the comments under the articles are very informative. In fact, the comments under this article are extremely interesting. These are some highly qualified people in their area of study.

chair

Interesting. But tell me: does the PCR test check only that one 18 character primer sequence?

Gary K

Banned
Interesting. But tell me: does the PCR test check only that one 18 character primer sequence?
I take it you did not read the comments as I said needed to be read. Your answer is in the comments.

Also read the following link. Scroll down to #3 on the page. It's written by a doctor in California.

chair

I take it you did not read the comments as I said needed to be read. Your answer is in the comments.

Also read the following link. Scroll down to #3 on the page. It's written by a doctor in California.

How about reading some real science, instead of the Comments on some popular article?

chair

So let's scrutinize the claim as carefully as we would if these were the "mockingbird MSM".

I suggest this article:

Gary K

Banned
So let's scrutinize the claim as carefully as we would if these were the "mockingbird MSM".

I suggest this article:

Gary K

Banned

I suggest this article:
Of course not, if a complete strand of dna is used. The 18 character segment is inside the number 8 chromosome so there is no way a pcr test can reach it.

PCR tests only test for fragments of dna. Thus, if a human cell has been infected and destroyed by our immune system there will be fragments of that cell existing in our bodies. That is an ongoing process in our bodies at all times so that if the Chromosome 8 segment is exposed the pcr test will pick it up.

Listen to Sam Bailey in my previous post. She demonstrates just how fraudulent it is to use a pcr test for diagnosis. Also read, this is probably the 4th or 5th time I've pointed you to it, the Corman-Drosten report. It completely destroys the use of the pcr test for diagnostics. But, as usual you will either not read it, or will just ignore what you've learned because it doesn't fit in your agenda.

chair

Of course not, if a complete strand of dna is used. The 18 character segment is inside the number 8 chromosome so there is no way a pcr test can reach it.

PCR tests only test for fragments of dna. Thus, if a human cell has been infected and destroyed by our immune system there will be fragments of that cell existing in our bodies. That is an ongoing process in our bodies at all times so that if the Chromosome 8 segment is exposed the pcr test will pick it up.

Listen to Sam Bailey in my previous post. She demonstrates just how fraudulent it is to use a pcr test for diagnosis. Also read, this is probably the 4th or 5th time I've pointed you to it, the Corman-Drosten report. It completely destroys the use of the pcr test for diagnostics. But, as usual you will either not read it, or will just ignore what you've learned because it doesn't fit in your agenda.
OK, Mr. Scientist. So how come we don't get 100% positive results from the test?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OK, Mr. Scientist. So how come we don't get 100% positive results from the test?
Because there are sometimes other base pairs used either instead of or in addition to the base pair sample that is in all human DNA. Read about the protocol here: https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...-institut-pasteur-paris.pdf?sfvrsn=3662fcb6_2

You can see from the document that they were absolutely testing for a sequence that listed as a sequence in human DNA.

But it doesn't even matter except to expose you as someone that has no interest in the welfare of his fellow man. If you cared at all about other people, you would question why the who would have that sequence in their protocol and question the science behind masks and lockdowns that kill people.

Here you go, badgering ffreeloader, awaiting for a response when you rarely continue a discussion where you are shown to be wrong.

So, we continue awaiting your response to why you think there is a pandemic when there are no excess deaths in 2020.

Gary K

Banned
Because there are sometimes other base pairs used either instead of or in addition to the base pair sample that is in all human DNA. Read about the protocol here: https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...-institut-pasteur-paris.pdf?sfvrsn=3662fcb6_2

You can see from the document that they were absolutely testing for a sequence that listed as a sequence in human DNA.

But it doesn't even matter except to expose you as someone that has no interest in the welfare of his fellow man. If you cared at all about other people, you would question why the who would have that sequence in their protocol and question the science behind masks and lockdowns that kill people.

Here you go, badgering ffreeloader, awaiting for a response when you rarely continue a discussion where you are shown to be wrong.

So, we continue awaiting your response to why you think there is a pandemic when there are no excess deaths in 2020.
I agree with you completely. I saw the same thing you see but didn't figure chair's obvious fallacy was worth replying to. He'd just move on to other fallacious arguments and deny he was using fallacies.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gentlemen- why exactly would somebody design a test that doesn't work?
Are you asking about pcr as a lab tool or strictly as a test for COVID? As a lab tool it is fantastic, but as a COVID test it's for creating mass 'cases' (which used mean someone was sick) so politicians can justify mask mandates and lockdowns. The inventor of pcr will tell you exactly what the test is - https://www.bitchute.com/video/wOSeTz57xrCF/

Why do you think politicians have your best interest in mind? And, hopefully, you can come to realize that there aren't enough politicians that care to make any difference. And hopefully you'll understand that if they don't have your best interest in mind then logically they have *their* best interest in mind and they can use hysteria to control you for their own interest.

PS - The video clip is less than 2 minutes and just confirms what us non-scientists knew all along. Maybe chair should put more stock into our intuition because it was proven right, again.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Gentlemen- why exactly would somebody design a test that doesn't work?
You need to more closely examine the word "work".

If I can sell a test to the government, then that test has "worked" in that it makes my company money.

If the government can use a test to justify lockdowns and other controls then that test has "worked" in that it has achieved the government's goals.