Criticizing Lawyers, Teachers & Dating

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I can't imagine why you're posting to me and inserting yourself into a conversation that Stripe and I were having.

Be a good little boy and totter off and find some place where you're wanted, m'kay? :wave2:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I can't imagine why you're posting to me and inserting yourself into a conversation that Stripe and I were having.
I didn't realize this was a PM. If it was meant as a PM you've used the wrong format.

EDIT: the post responded to was a general summary. It wasn't addressed to Stripe, not that a forum post needs an invitation, but even so.

Else, I answered you for exactly the same reason I answered Stripe. You have a few important things wrong.

Be a good little boy and totter off and find some place where you're wanted, m'kay? :wave2:
I'm going to defend an honorable profession against unreasonable attacks. I'll do it no matter who advances it. And I'll do it without the sort or personal business you insert with the "little boy" and "totter off" business.

Last edited:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I can't imagine why you're posting to me, unless it's a compulsion to illustrate your lack of maturity and self-control after having claimed that you would put me on ignore.

Now totter off little boy. :wave2:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I can't imagine why you're posting to me, unless it's a compulsion to illustrate your lack of maturity and self-control after having claimed that you would put me on ignore.

Now totter off little boy. :wave2:

I haven't had you on ignore for a while now.

And I only just told you why I posted. The same reason I posted to Stripe. As with Stripe, I'm game to discuss the law with anyone who states an opinion on it and always ready to defend a necessary and honorable profession against unreasonable attacks.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
So anyhoo Stripe, we've got an attorney who was just doing his job, and we have the natural result of that in the American "justice" system - a dead mother, a child scarred for life, a pervert who finally is behind bars where he belongs and a lawyer who will happily pocket the earnings from doing his job.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Anyone want to talk about the law? I'll check back later. :e4e: I mean without making up facts to goad those of us who care about the system. Any honest, reasoned conversation at all, I'm game. :thumb:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Totter off now :wave2:

So anyhoo Stripe, we've got an attorney who was just doing his job, and we have the natural result of that in the American "justice" system - a dead mother, a child scarred for life, a pervert who finally is behind bars where he belongs and a lawyer who will happily pocket the earnings from doing his job.

Speaks volumes about the ethics of the profession, no?

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Totter off now :wave2:

I see you edited to add the bottom bit. Okay, I'll address that misrepresentation.

The American justice system overwhelmingly gets it right. 98% of the cases that pass prosecutorial muster end in convictions via plea. The death of the mother and child were no more a failure of the system than the massacre of children not all that long ago was a failure of the second amendment.

Your continued advance of the lawyer (should be lawyers) involved is what it obviously is and isn't factual.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
It's truly amazing to me that you refuse to take a hint.

Town - go away.

I'm not interested in discussing anything with you.

Is that clear?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I'm not interested in discussing anything with you.
Well, I don't care. I only really care about your misrepresentation of the legal system. Who you are is immaterial to me.

Answered this mischaracterization already with:

The American justice system overwhelmingly gets it right. 98% of the cases that pass prosecutorial muster end in convictions via plea. The death of the mother and child were no more a failure of the system than the massacre of children not all that long ago was a failure of the second amendment.

Your continued advance of the lawyer (should be lawyers) involved is what it obviously is and isn't factual.

There's no justification for that accusation.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
So anyhoo Stripe, ......

we've got an attorney who was just doing his job, and we have the natural result of that in the American "justice" system - a dead mother, a child scarred for life, a pervert who finally is behind bars where he belongs and a lawyer who will happily pocket the earnings from doing his job.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Please stop responding to my posts
Please stop defaming my profession. If you want to PM Stripe in private that's your business. If you want to go after the law and those who practice it in public then it's mine as much as anyone's and more than most.

I'm responding to your points, not your person. Given a choice I don't respond to you, haven't entered into the general discussions about you elsewhere.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
So anyhoo Stripe, ......

we've got an attorney who was just doing his job, and we have the natural result of that in the American "justice" system - a dead mother, a child scarred for life, a pervert who finally is behind bars where he belongs and a lawyer who will happily pocket the earnings from doing his job.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
* Reason 673: We weren’t sure which was the most compelling reason; the fact that a teacher was molesting an elementary school student, or the fact that a fellow teacher believed that in light of the crime others would come to realize that “we are a great school”.

From the link:

Simi Valley Elementary Teacher Accused Of Having Sexual Relationship With Student

"Sexual relationship"? :freak:

An adult and a sixth grader.

An adult and an eleven or twelve year old.

A pedophile and a child.

When did they start calling child molestation or statutory rape a "sexual relationship"? :freak:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The American justice system overwhelmingly gets it right. 98% of the cases that pass prosecutorial muster end in convictions via plea. It's a good system, if imperfect. And the men and women who serve the Court are likewise.

Arthur Brain

Please stop defaming my profession. If you want to PM Stripe in private that's your business. If you want to go after the law and those who practice it in public then it's mine as much as anyone's and more than most.

I'm responding to your points, not your person. Given a choice I don't respond to you, haven't entered into the general discussions about you elsewhere.

Anyone genuinely interested will appreciate your clarifications and knowledge on the matter. Those not will listen only to what they want to hear.