Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

What message do we give to unbelievers when Christian leaders say you have to forgive everyone regardless of whether they repent? What message does that send out? That God will forgive everyone regardless of whether they repent.

That message has done more to harm Christian evangelism than probably anything else Christians have done in the past 30 years because we have taught the wicked that repentance is unneccessary because Christianity teaches that forgiveness is automatic for everyone.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
2nd BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Of all the conservative talk shows in the country (there's about 1,000 of them) only on Bob Enyart Live will you learn that the judge who wrote the decision (that the word's "Under God" [in the Pledge of Allegiance] are unconstitutional) that that judge was appointed by a Republican president.

Duder

Over 750 post club
Worst quote from the show:

It is a sin for Christians to oppose the death penalty. It is a sin. God says that you profane Him - you profane God - when you advocate keeping people alive who should not live.

. . . It's easy to decide who should live and who should die. That's easy. If you go to a restaurant . . . and you got this menu and there's sixty items on the menu, how do you decide? Now that's tough!

When young people see our T-shirts . . . they say "Hey man, what's that T-shirt - what's that website?" And so we say, "You know how some websites - they tell you how to get the best airfare and find a hotel room? This website tells you who should live and who should die." And they usually say. "Wow - heavy, man. That's cool!"

- Bob Enyart

What a relief to know that decisions about life and death require less intelligence and reflection than ordering a meal and booking a flight!

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Duder

Worst quote from the show:

What a relief to know that decisions about life and death require less intelligence and reflection than ordering a meal and booking a flight!
Again... liberals have ZERO sense of humor.

Duder.... it must suck to be you.

Duder

Over 750 post club
Oh, that was intended as humor! I guess I didn't know the punchline when I heard it. Dense me!

And you're right about the sig - I've ground that axe long enough.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Do young people actually say "Wow - heavy man" anymore? Or is Bob geezing out on us here... :chuckle:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Zakath

Do young people actually say "Wow - heavy man" anymore? Or is Bob geezing out on us here... :chuckle:
Oh yeah. As far as popular culture goes, Bob is way out of touch. For example, he doesn't know who Kid Rock is.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
When the Bible clearly lays it out for you in black and white, what's so difficult about it?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Oh, that was intended as humor! I guess I didn't know the punchline when I heard it. Dense me!

And you're right about the sig - I've ground that axe long enough.
In case you haven't listened to Bob much you should know...... Bob can get pretty silly.

I am not saying that he doesn't mean the things he says, but he does have a good sense of humor and uses it often.

And like all humor..... it's always more funny when it based on truth. :D

P.S. It must still suck to be you.

Duder

Over 750 post club
P.S. It must still suck to be you.

No, I feel fine in here. How you doin' in there?

If we somehow got ourselves transplanted into each other, so that we felt each other's emotions and thought each other's thoughts and believed each other's beliefs - we'd both spend the first hour yelling "this sucks!"

But I think after a while we'd each reach a previously undreamt-of understanding, and repent of any mutual ill will we may have had - and switching back to ourselves again there would be a lot of respect between us two miserable suckers.

It'd be scary, but I'd like to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.