Documentary on vaccines

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh please! Just review many of your Thread titles.
For example?
Or how about your lie about own a semi-auto rifle which you shoot critters with at extreme ranges?
Not a lie, all true
And when you realise what a retard that made you look you pretend that you were lying to wind me up...... you even boast about being a liar. And then to reverse out of that rubbish you tell us that you were really using your auto-loading Gamo break barrel air rifle to make your claim seem real....
That was not the semi-auto rifle I was referring to, retard. The Gamo Swarm Maxxim is not a semi-auto. It IS an auto-loader. Only a retard such as yourself would conflate the two.

It IS a rifle.

So, no lies from me, just your usual retarded inability to follow a conversation.

Last edited:

ok doser

And you're ignorant...... pretending to know about guns and then displaying a break barrel air rifle with a telescope sight fitted.......... a child's mistake.
Epically retarded, eider, even for you. A quick Google search finds this: https://www.pyramydair.com/a/Air_guns/Air_rifles/Gas_Spring_Nitro_Piston_air_rifles/372

... showing rifle/scope packages from all the major manufacturers - Gamo, Hatsan, Crosman, Benjamin, Beeman, Ruger, Remington ...

Honestly eider, just realize that you're retarded and spare us.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If these nutters don't believe in the vaccine then they should go without it, but to stop other people from having it is just plain criminal.

Sorry you're temp banned. :/ I came across this this morning:

“It’s just disappointing,” Michaelson said in an interview. “I realize there are people who have been anti-vaxxers for a while but to take this extra step of trying to prevent other people from getting it just to me seems like a whole new level of evil.”​
Michaelson said he and several other drivers nearly left the site when one protester who was dressed as a police officer directed them out of line.
Apparently no arrests were made. Too bad they didn't arrest the protester who was impersonating a police officer.

ok doser

“It’s just disappointing,” Michaelson said in an interview. “I realize there are people who have been anti-vaxxers for a while but to take this extra step of trying to prevent other people from getting it just to me seems like a whole new level of evil.”
I characterize it as a whole new level of stupid. I know all too many people who if they were interfered with by one of these jackasses they'd chase them down with a crowbar.
Or just "accidentally" run over them.
And I'm talking about health care professionals.