Don't vote for the candidate YOU want.. vote for who GOD wants

republicanchick

Yeh, as it says in Isaiah

"My ways are not your ways; My thoughts are not your thoughts" (saith the Lord)

so, we can't always figure out what God is thinking..

But we should try.. right?

So, the best way is to go to Holy Mass.. and think about the candidates while you are Mass...

• [*]Cruz

[*]Jindal

[*]Huckabee

[*]Rubio

[*]Paul

I get many interesting thoughts when I do this kind of thing..

another way is to pray the rosary..

You still may not know the answer... but I believe you will be MUCH much closer to getting one..

Jesus, save this once great nation :FrankiE:

++

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yeh, as it says in Isaiah

"My ways are not your ways; My thoughts are not your thoughts" (saith the Lord)

so, we can't always figure out what God is thinking..

But we should try.. right?

So, the best way is to go to Holy Mass.. and think about the candidates while you are Mass...

• [*]Cruz

[*]Jindal

[*]Huckabee

[*]Rubio

[*]Paul

I get many interesting thoughts when I do this kind of thing..

another way is to pray the rosary..

You still may not know the answer... but I believe you will be MUCH much closer to getting one..

Jesus, save this once great nation :FrankiE:

++
In the last election God told me to not vote for the Democrat or the Republican.

republicanchick

In the last election God told me to not vote for the Democrat or the Republican.

well, I don't know.. I can buy it t hat He didn't want u voting for the D

I can buy it that Romney was NOT someone we Rs... or any American would prefer... by a LONG, LONG shot..

but as we can all see...

well...

need I say more?

++

glorydaz

I often wonder if it matters who we vote for, what with all the dead people voting and all.

But, God seems to have had a big say in the last election. :think:

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

republicanchick

I often wonder if it matters who we vote for, what with all the dead people voting and all.

But, God seems to have had a big say in the last election. :think:

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

wow... I had forgotten (consciously) that psg..

I say wow. . b/c I have been thinking lately... well exactly what this psg says... that God really has allowed it..

and I truly believe that the r eason He has allowed it is mostly b/c... or maybe only b/c? of abortion..

once u say it is OK to kill certain people (who have not broken any laws... and even most of them should not be killed)

of course you are not going to see anything wrong with

lying
cheating
stealing
perversity

republicanchick

I'm still praying but

I think Cruz or Jindal... but I have yet to give this a HUGE amt. of prayer time... been very busy lately..

However, that said.. once again: the best place to get answers on anything is to attend Holy Mass... and focus / listen in a quiet way to what the Holy Spirit might be saying...

True, you never REALLY know... certain things... but then again.. sometimes u do