Elon Musk’s Hostile Twitter Takeover

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I have never Twittered, but when I was lurking on the radical feminist group on Facebook a couple of years ago I would put people on block as soon as they identified themselves as being either obnoxious or retarded. By the time I was banned I think I had over a hundred people on block
Forgot why I started mentioning this.

The block function on Facebook, at least at the time, was extremely effective. I couldn't see them, they couldn't see me. They could see people responding to me in threads started by people other than me, but they couldn't see what I had written.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Not at all as they would only embarrass themselves worse than they have already.
Great! So since Elon Musk would be way more likely to implement the ignore feature and then bring back Alex Jones and Trump, you wouldn't mind if Musk took over Twitter, right?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Great! So since Elon Musk would be way more likely to implement the ignore feature and then bring back Alex Jones and Trump, you wouldn't mind if Musk took over Twitter, right?
Why should I care.? I wasn't clamoring for either of them to be banned in the first place.