Even now there are many anti-Christs... (aka liberals?)

republicanchick

Jesus said that (even in His day) there are many anti-christs

so true

gay rights advocates

antichrist

pro-abortionists

antichrist

disregard subpeonas and lie your behind off

antichrist

++++

republicanchick

people who think those with title or prestige should get away with such things as Destruction of evidence, Lying before Congress... whereas the poor, the nobodies-so-called should be prosecuted to the full extent...

antichrist

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Even now there are many anti-Christs... (aka liberals?)

Matthew 7:1-3 (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

republicanchick

Matthew 7:1-3 (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

yeh, i hear ya, Dude

saying water is wet is judging

gotcha

Moron City

___

republicanchick

where did Jesus say that there are many antichrists?

you can't Google it?

ok, i will

see ya in a few...

1 Jn 2:18

Douay-Rheims Bible
Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that Antichrist cometh, even now there are become many Antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last hour.

Then there is

Matthew 24:5
For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.

Matthew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Mark 13:22
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Romans 13:11
And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.

Romans 13:12
The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.

1 Timothy 4:1
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

1 Peter 4:7
The end of all things is near. Therefore

__

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps "republicanchick" can explain why we should concern ourselves with 1 John 2:18, Matthew 24:5, Matthew 24:24, Mark 13:22, Romans 13:11, Romans 13:12, 1 Timothy 4:1 and 1 Peter 4:7 - but conveniently ignore Matthew 7:1-3?

republicanchick

Perhaps "republicanchick" can explain why we should concern ourselves with 1 John 2:18, Matthew 24:5, Matthew 24:24, Mark 13:22, Romans 13:11, Romans 13:12, 1 Timothy 4:1 and 1 Peter 4:7 - but conveniently ignore Matthew 7:1-3?

perhaps you can explain why you are on a forum called THEOLOGY..

when you are a commie who doesn't believe?

troll?

___

republicanchick

that is john
so
once again
where did Jesus talk about the antichrist?

I guess i conflated that passage ("Even now there are many antichrists"--by St John) w/ all the things Jesus said that were tantamount to... saying what St John said...

Sorry... but in a way, there is no problem b/c those psgs are all saying pretty much the same thing. Tehy are all abuot false Christs.. antichrists...

republicanchick

call yourself Christian but persecute other Christians who don't believe exactly as you do?

antichrist

[disagreeing with does not translate into: persecution]
+++