Fab Rats

Gary K

Banned
Anyone besides me that watches Fab Rats youtube videoes?

The main guy is a mechanic/fabricator/welder/rock crawler who builds his own suspension designs completely out of his head. He's a guy who has dyslexia so he's not much on reading and has learned how to overcome reversing measurements on his own. He's a very interesting guy. And a funny guy too.

He's at the start of a long project rebuilding a Kia LJ20 that was trapped in the woods behind a rock slide for 40 years. This is going to be a rebuild for an old man who thinks all that is going to be done is just get his Kia running and have the brakes fixed. Little does he know how much his friends are planning on doing for him.

If I had the money I would have Fab Rats build me a mild rock crawler with one of his custom suspensions under it. I've seen enough of his videos to understand just well his scratch-built suspensions work.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anyone besides me that watches Fab Rats youtube videoes?

The main guy is a mechanic/fabricator/welder/rock crawler who builds his own suspension designs completely out of his head. He's a guy who has dyslexia so he's not much on reading and has learned how to overcome reversing measurements on his own. He's a very interesting guy. And a funny guy too.

He's at the start of a long project rebuilding a Kia LJ20 that was trapped in the woods behind a rock slide for 40 years. This is going to be a rebuild for an old man who thinks all that is going to be done is just get his Kia running and have the brakes fixed. Little does he know how much his friends are planning on doing for him.

If I had the money I would have Fab Rats build me a mild rock crawler with one of his custom suspensions under it. I've seen enough of his videos to understand just well his scratch-built suspensions work.
I like that channel.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Some of these YouTube channels are very good, I'm surprised. I have them on my tv these days. There is bot that much I like on Netflix.