FDA official: hunt down blacks and blow dart them

marke

Big yawn. It’s simple. Really. We have been advised to use ignore. I momentarily clicked the view THREAD. I don’t respond because I willfully skip the posts of all of you (with the exception of Username).

The ridiculous and dishonest statements you have made about my views (as well as Anna’s) verifies that my decision was/is the correct one.

I will continue to pick and choose who I correspond with based on my morally superior standards.
Anti-American

Open up an orphanage if you care so much about it. Oh wait, you don't. This is just you using abortion as a political football again, even though Republicans have done at least as much if not more than Democrats over the decades to make and keep abortion legal.
When God judges the wicked for their unrepentant sins He is not going to focus on which party they have sold out their souls to.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Big yawn. It’s simple. Really. We have been advised to use ignore. I momentarily clicked the view THREAD. I don’t respond because I willfully skip the posts of all of you (with the exception of Username).

The ridiculous and dishonest statements you have made about my views (as well as Anna’s) verifies that my decision was/is the correct one.

I will continue to pick and choose who I correspond with based on my morally superior standards.

Funny-Friend-Quotes-3.jpg

😉

Love you, friend.

I only have one or two on ignore at the moment, for me it's deal with their intentional agenda until I run out of cares to give, then I just walk away for awhile. It does wonders.