Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Probably going to get lower ratings than CNN.
I made a point of tuning in to the first Biden press conference last year and haven't bothered with any since. One example was enough to know what the rest would be like and I've been able to ignore them ever since.

I don't expect this to be anything different from the impeachment hearings. And I don't see any reason to tune in. I'll let others watch the whole thing and I'll view the excerpts that will be circulating afterward.

The only reason I would tune in is if Ted Cruz got an opportunity to ask Nancy Pelosi about her husband's DWI arrest

Arthur Brain

Yeah, that and the "civilizational genocide by a low IQ mob" that was already in the link thumbnail.

And then there's this gem:

"Trump should have taken cues from strong nationalist leaders like Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who has refused to bow to the ignorant refuse of the world"

It's good you posted the link though, to show them in their own words, so bookmarking. I read quite a few sites that are opposed to my own thinking, just to know where they're at. I'm reminded of a poster here, a friend of mine who considered this site to be an aberration, not representative of the real world, but time and again, it actually has been. I talk to him from time to time and I don't think he'd say that anymore. Just recently:

Christian Pastor Calls for Gay People to Be Executed

Pastor Dillon Awes of Stedfast Baptist Church in Texas:

“Every single homosexual in our country should be charged with the crime, the abomination of homosexuality, that they have. They should be convicted in a lawful trial. They should be sentenced with death.”

He added: “They should be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head! That’s what God teaches. That’s what the Bible says. You don’t like it? You don’t like God’s Word, because that is what God says.”
Love to know where this pastor gets the notion from that God teaches that homosexuals are to be lined up against a wall and shot. Yet another far right wingnut with the compassion and IQ of a fungal infection.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Ron Filipkowski summed it up neatly in a recent tweet:

"The people who are obstinately refusing to watch the J6 hearing were never going to have their minds changed anyway. So they can scream and cry and whine and it doesn’t matter. Tonight isn’t for them."
Reminds me of Dems refusing to watch 2000 Mules.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If the Dems get their kangaroo court, the answer will be, "Never."
As of December 31, 2021, 94 of the 179 Courts of Appeals judges were appointed by Republican presidents, compared to 81 by Democratic presidents. Of the 9 Supreme Court justices, 6 were appointed by Republicans. Are you telling me that with Republican judges dominating the judiciary, you still can't make any headway on overturning the 2020 election? You can't even get 2000 Mules (your best proof) presented before a single Republican judge?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Well, not a 'dem' anyway but I'm sure up for watching it when I can stream it for free. Reckon it'll be entertaining as all get out for laugh purposes but ain't paying for the thing.
I saw it for free when someone uploaded it to Bitchute. It's since been taken down due to a copyright claim. I only got half of the way through it before I quit watching--not because I thought it was bunk (of course it was), but because it was just so utterly boring that I couldn't be bothered to waste any more time with it.

marke

I hadn't noticed that paragraph down at the bottom. I think the full quote "merits" posting:

"When Trump gets back into office in 2024 or sooner, he will need to learn from his mistakes and go doubly hard on this movement of human vermin in order to restore America to its lost glory."

Just goes to show where the "Big League Politics" website is coming from. They're Dozer's kind of people.
Americans who support hedonism over righteousness are wicked and doing great harm to the nation. Many of the ungodly supporters of wicked policies have participated in stealing the election for godless democrats by election and voter fraud.

marke

You take hyperbole to new levels of insanity. Ryan Kelley is neither innocent (yet to be determined in court) nor is he being burned at the stake. He's only been charged with misdemeanors at this point.
Democrats stole the election by fraud and are now prosecuting republicans for protesting against the seditious theft. That makes the charges false and the inquisitors wicked.

marke

Yeah, that and the "civilizational genocide by a low IQ mob" that was already in the link thumbnail.

And then there's this gem:

"Trump should have taken cues from strong nationalist leaders like Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who has refused to bow to the ignorant refuse of the world"

It's good you posted the link though, to show them in their own words, so bookmarking. I read quite a few sites that are opposed to my own thinking, just to know where they're at. I'm reminded of a poster here, a friend of mine who considered this site to be an aberration, not representative of the real world, but time and again, it actually has been. I talk to him from time to time and I don't think he'd say that anymore. Just recently:

Christian Pastor Calls for Gay People to Be Executed

Pastor Dillon Awes of Stedfast Baptist Church in Texas:

“Every single homosexual in our country should be charged with the crime, the abomination of homosexuality, that they have. They should be convicted in a lawful trial. They should be sentenced with death.”

He added: “They should be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head! That’s what God teaches. That’s what the Bible says. You don’t like it? You don’t like God’s Word, because that is what God says.”
Muslims behead homosexuals and yet homosexuals have helped elect several God-hating, Christian-hating, homosexual-hating, America-hating, cop-hating, republican-hating, free-market capitalism-hating, immigration law-hating, radical Muslims to Congress.

marke

I saw it for free when someone uploaded it to Bitchute. It's since been taken down due to a copyright claim. I only got half of the way through it before I quit watching--not because I thought it was bunk (of course it was), but because it was just so utterly boring that I couldn't be bothered to waste any more time with it.
Democrats cannot prove the hundreds of thousands of questionable ballots for Biden were legitimate but they'll go to hell before they will allow anyone to claim democrats stole the election.