Fr. Mike Schmitz talking to a bunch of young people

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

I love how he advises them about how they can know whether their SO is "the one" lol.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
He and Bishop Barron are the online video celebrity Catholic voices. Except for non-clergy. The biggest celebrity Catholic voices outside of the ministerial priesthood (Bishop Fulton Sheen from a couple generations ago was a Catholic priest celebrity, like Father Mike Schmitz and Bishop Robert Barron today----Bishop Sheen had a network television program if I'm not mistaken) are actors or other entertainers, apparently. My citation is to for anyone to search the internet for "catholic celebrities", look at the image results, and you will see many of the Catholic celebrities, along with many non-Catholic celebrities, but suffice to say that at least 10% of the first page of search results of those pictures will be of Catholic celebrities, and all of those Catholic celebrities are orders of magnitude more popular than either Fr. Mike or Bp. Barron.

Fr. Mike and Bp. Barron are both more articulate about the faith than any of our celebrities. Our celebrities are gifted, talented, and very disciplined entertainers, but Fr. Mike and Bp. Barron know their Catholicism. Both of them are worth checking out if for any reason you want to hear about Catholicism from real, knowledgeable Catholics. Basically you can't go wrong with either Bp. Barron (Bishop Barron) or Fr. Mike (Father Mike Schmitz)