How many Americans have died from the Delta variant of the covid virus? Two?

marke

It looks like we are seeing a surge in Delta variant deaths in India, where one death has been reported so far. Does anyone else besides me get the distinct impression this whole narrative about the danger of the Delta variant is misguided - even false?

About 200 cases have been spotted in 11 countries, reports CNN. One death linked to the Delta Plus variant has been reported so far, in India where authorities have deemed the strain a “variant of concern.”

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
It looks like we are seeing a surge in Delta variant deaths in India, where one death has been reported so far. Does anyone else besides me get the distinct impression this whole narrative about the danger of the Delta variant is misguided - even false?

About 200 cases have been spotted in 11 countries, reports CNN. One death linked to the Delta Plus variant has been reported so far, in India where authorities have deemed the strain a “variant of concern.”

:rolleyes: I hear the Delta's are pretty bad...

:unsure: But...I also hear the Lambda variant is even more deadly...

...But only to. 😐

marke

Liar.

One Delta-PLUS death. Not the same as Delta. Hoping the readers would not notice your fabrication?
I admit I did not know Delt-Plus and Delta were two different things. Maybe you can help me. How many deaths have occurred in the US from either Delta-plus or Delta? I am puzzled why the CDC does not list those deaths if any like they did covid deaths last year.