How Satan Perverts the Glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
The entrance into heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ and his Gospel. It is the means by which people are saved. On the day of Pentecost the Gospel came into the world in the power of the Holy Spirit. Those that heard the Gospel and believed the Gospel were saved, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. The Gospel gave birth to the New Testament church. It is no surprise that Satan would want to pervert this Gospel and try to make it ineffective.

It is Satans plan to not change the Gospel, but to introduce another Gospel. Paul said to the Galatians, "I marvel that you are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto ANOTHER GOSPEL which is not another; but there be some that trouble you and would pervert the Gospel of Christ" Galatians 1:6, 7. Those that would pervert the Gospel are still here today. Satan is still working hard to pervert the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Paul said that the Gospel that he received from Christ is not after a man, nor did he receive it from a man, but that it was taught to him by Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12. The Gospel of Calvinism came out of the brain of John Calvin. It is another Gospel and it is a false Gospel. The Calvinist Gospel does not justify, nor does it save. It is a perverted Gospel.

The Catholic Gospel is Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. The Catholic Gospel is the Catholic church and that by becoming a Catholic you can have eternal life. Most certainly is another Gospel and is a false Gospel.

The glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. If your Gospel does not justify sinners and does not bring you to into a saving union with God, then you have another Gospel, which is a false Gospel.

The purpose of the Gospel is to justify, sanctify and save us from the power of Satan. Jesus comes into the world as the new Adam. His purpose is to destroy sin, death and the devil and in doing so to reconcile us and the world to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. This he has done, so that now, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. No need to join the Catholic church. No need to be predestinated. By the doing and the dying of Jesus we have been reconciled unto God.

All who come to Christ as repentant sinners are blessed with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is only given to those who have faith in Christ and his Gospel, Paul said, "This only would I learn of you. Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith?" (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

We are saved today the same way that they were saved over 2000 years ago. We hear the Gospel, we believe the Gospel, we receive the Holy Spirit and we are saved.

Last edited:

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
In order to get a person to " invite Jesus into his heart " it's first necessary for the Co-Redeemers to make God's choice of who He will
save apart from works, invitations, incantations and every sort of invocation mans work thus redefining works to be grace.
One such way to do that is for the Co-Redeemers to redefine who are the objects of the love of God. John 3:16, taken out of context and
throughly redefined to include the non-elect is a perfect example. Jn.3:17 clearly defines who is included in the word " world " of Jn.3:16.

The error comes to bear when the Co-Redeemers, in accord with their denominational traditions, redefine the word " world " in that passage
to mean every last man on earth. We see Universal Atonement creeping in already. The scheme of self-salvation, hence Co-Redemption, must
have Universal Atonement as its foundation upon which to preach Jesus Christ as the failed Savior.

The Co-Redeemers see this word " world, " remove it from the Bible as a whole, and apply it to the reprobate they're trying to " win for
Christ." With the blind leading the blind this tactic works well in positioning the hearer by the right psychological approach for decision
making. The hearer concludes... " well, God loves me, already died for me ( though I'm still lost and blind and certainly not filled with
the Holy Spirit ) and now it's up to me but to " invite Jesus into my heart." Then, I'll be saved ! " I " saved myself.

Much to the contrary. If such were possible, man is saved by works while denying salvation to all those the Co-Redeemers keep far from,
namely, the brain damaged and brain diseased who have no concept of reality, have no intellect, as does the Co-Redeemer, to invoke God by
his invitation to Jesus to come live in his heart. Co-Redemption is designed by the smart, for the smart. Does a Co-Redeemer ever look a
person in the eye and tell them... " Christ died for you but you still aren't saved because you have now to do something to get saved ? "
The response from such a statement should be... " how could Christ have died for me but I'm neither saved nor filled with the Holy Spirit
and must do something, such as fill this condition you're telling me I must first fill or Christs atonement simply doesn't work ? "

Genuine salvation is life from the dead by Jesus Christ raising from spiritual and ultimately physical death His chosen heirs of the Promise
to do so... the down payment of this act of love and grace and power on the part of the Living God is to indwell the resurrected one with
His Holy Spirit, Eph.2 and 1:13,14 respectively. The Co-Redeemers are at odds with God when they include the whole world in this act of God
directed to His elect ones... elect by His doing, Eph.1:4, not man's by " believing in Jesus of my own free will," simply because such is
not possible, Jn.1:12,13; Jn.6:28 context.

The word " world " in Jn.3:16 refers to one group of people and to them only since there are no less than seven entirely different meanings
to the word " world " as John uses it. The word " world / kosmos " here refers to Rev.7:9 to close. It refers to Jn.10 where the whole
world is certainly not included just as the whole world isn't included in Jesus' High Priestly prayer of John 17... just His sheep are known
of God and they know Him as the Father knows the Son, Jn.10:14-16 of which the " world " belonging to Satan is excluded, cp.Eph.2:1-3 to
Rev.20.

After all, remission of sins by the blood of Christ shed in my behalf also fills me with the Holy Spirit at the moment of being raised from
the spiritually dead as we read in Eph.2. I am graciously indwelt by the Holy Spirit at the moment of my being raised from the spiritually
dead... and, by His indwelling I am guaranteed by this down payment that I will be part of the Resurrection unto life on the Last Day.
The Co-Redeemers, on the other hand, lie against God when they insist Christ died for every last man on earth... does not fill them with His
Holy Spirit and does not guarantee them to be part of the Resurrection as He does for all His elect. You have to recite a Sinners Prayer
and with sincerity before God can do all this for you... this good deed raises you from the dead as far as the Fundamentalist Co-Redeemer is
concerned.

The benefits of salvation not only remits my sins in Christ but I'm also filled with the Holy Spirit to know my sins are forgiven and to
know Christ personally. So says Eph.1:13,14. The Co-Redeemers remove this filling of the Holy Spirit and make it an event only obtainable
by reciting their Sinners Prayer or some other good work which must precede this filling to make it happen. How is it that the Co-Redeemers
claim Christ died for me and the whole world when its ever so obvious the whole world is full of hatred, murders, homosexuality, idolatry
and the like ? The Co-Redeemers preach Jesus Christ, the Living God, as a failure.

Found at https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?hl=en#!topic/alt.christnet.calvinist/7A4-ROq-tLs

turbosixx

We are saved today the same way that they were saved over 2000 years ago. We hear the Gospel, we believe the Gospel, we receive the Holy Spirit and we are saved.

I think you missed something if you want to be saved like they were 2000 years ago. Let's start with the words of our Lord and Christ himself.

Here is how Jesus taught the apostles to make Christians.
Matt. 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, NKJV

This is who Jesus said would be saved.
Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.NKJV

And that is exactly what the people did in response to the gospel.
Acts 2:41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them. NKJV

If you take out baptism, it's another gospel. Which is Satan's goal, pervert the gospel.

Robert Pate

Banned
I think you missed something if you want to be saved like they were 2000 years ago. Let's start with the words of our Lord and Christ himself.

Matt. 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, NKJV

Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.NKJV

Acts 2:41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them. NKJV

If you take out baptism, it's another gospel. Which is Satan's goal, pervert the gospel.

Baptism is a work. It is something that we do. We are not saved by what we do.

Paul did not teach baptism for salvation, 1 Corinthians 1:17.

The only thing that baptism is going to do for you is get you wet.

Robert Pate

Banned
In order to get a person to " invite Jesus into his heart " it's first necessary for the Co-Redeemers to make God's choice of who He will
save apart from works, invitations, incantations and every sort of invocation mans work thus redefining works to be grace.
One such way to do that is for the Co-Redeemers to redefine who are the objects of the love of God. John 3:16, taken out of context and
throughly redefined to include the non-elect is a perfect example. Jn.3:17 clearly defines who is included in the word " world " of Jn.3:16.

The error comes to bear when the Co-Redeemers, in accord with their denominational traditions, redefine the word " world " in that passage
to mean every last man on earth. We see Universal Atonement creeping in already. The scheme of self-salvation, hence Co-Redemption, must
have Universal Atonement as its foundation upon which to preach Jesus Christ as the failed Savior.

The Co-Redeemers see this word " world, " remove it from the Bible as a whole, and apply it to the reprobate they're trying to " win for
Christ." With the blind leading the blind this tactic works well in positioning the hearer by the right psychological approach for decision
making. The hearer concludes... " well, God loves me, already died for me ( though I'm still lost and blind and certainly not filled with
the Holy Spirit ) and now it's up to me but to " invite Jesus into my heart." Then, I'll be saved ! " I " saved myself.

Much to the contrary. If such were possible, man is saved by works while denying salvation to all those the Co-Redeemers keep far from,
namely, the brain damaged and brain diseased who have no concept of reality, have no intellect, as does the Co-Redeemer, to invoke God by
his invitation to Jesus to come live in his heart. Co-Redemption is designed by the smart, for the smart. Does a Co-Redeemer ever look a
person in the eye and tell them... " Christ died for you but you still aren't saved because you have now to do something to get saved ? "
The response from such a statement should be... " how could Christ have died for me but I'm neither saved nor filled with the Holy Spirit
and must do something, such as fill this condition you're telling me I must first fill or Christs atonement simply doesn't work ? "

Genuine salvation is life from the dead by Jesus Christ raising from spiritual and ultimately physical death His chosen heirs of the Promise
to do so... the down payment of this act of love and grace and power on the part of the Living God is to indwell the resurrected one with
His Holy Spirit, Eph.2 and 1:13,14 respectively. The Co-Redeemers are at odds with God when they include the whole world in this act of God
directed to His elect ones... elect by His doing, Eph.1:4, not man's by " believing in Jesus of my own free will," simply because such is

The word " world " in Jn.3:16 refers to one group of people and to them only since there are no less than seven entirely different meanings
to the word " world " as John uses it. The word " world / kosmos " here refers to Rev.7:9 to close. It refers to Jn.10 where the whole
world is certainly not included just as the whole world isn't included in Jesus' High Priestly prayer of John 17... just His sheep are known
of God and they know Him as the Father knows the Son, Jn.10:14-16 of which the " world " belonging to Satan is excluded, cp.Eph.2:1-3 to
Rev.20.

After all, remission of sins by the blood of Christ shed in my behalf also fills me with the Holy Spirit at the moment of being raised from
the spiritually dead as we read in Eph.2. I am graciously indwelt by the Holy Spirit at the moment of my being raised from the spiritually
dead... and, by His indwelling I am guaranteed by this down payment that I will be part of the Resurrection unto life on the Last Day.
The Co-Redeemers, on the other hand, lie against God when they insist Christ died for every last man on earth... does not fill them with His
Holy Spirit and does not guarantee them to be part of the Resurrection as He does for all His elect. You have to recite a Sinners Prayer
and with sincerity before God can do all this for you... this good deed raises you from the dead as far as the Fundamentalist Co-Redeemer is
concerned.

The benefits of salvation not only remits my sins in Christ but I'm also filled with the Holy Spirit to know my sins are forgiven and to
know Christ personally. So says Eph.1:13,14. The Co-Redeemers remove this filling of the Holy Spirit and make it an event only obtainable
by reciting their Sinners Prayer or some other good work which must precede this filling to make it happen. How is it that the Co-Redeemers
claim Christ died for me and the whole world when its ever so obvious the whole world is full of hatred, murders, homosexuality, idolatry
and the like ? The Co-Redeemers preach Jesus Christ, the Living God, as a failure.

Found at https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?hl=en#!topic/alt.christnet.calvinist/7A4-ROq-tLs

The Bible refutes you and your false doctrine.

Christ atoned for the sins of everyone, "And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

"That he by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9

"Who will have ALL MEN to be saved and to come into the knowledge of the truth" 1 Timothy 2:4

"God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

"We have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the savior of the WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 4:14.

Plus many, many other scriptures.

turbosixx

Baptism was not Paul's thing.

Paul's thing was preaching the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Paul did what Jesus instructed; baptized those who believed the gospel. Why would he do so, right then and there, if all it does is get someone wet?

Acts 16:32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house. 33 And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their stripes. And immediately he and all his family were baptized.

Acts 18:8 Then Crispus, the ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his household. And many of the Corinthians, hearing, believed and were baptized.

This is exactly what Jesus instructed to save.
Mark 16:16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

turbosixx

The only thing that God asks us to do is to have faith in his Son Jesus Christ.

So we do have to do something. Jesus did for us what we could not do, but there are things we can and must do.

Is faith all that is required?

James 2:20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

musterion

So there is NOTHING we must to do to be saved?

As in works of righteousness, either to be, stay or prove one is justified by God?

Nope. That's what Paul said and he could not be clearer on the point.

But you've asked these same questions many times before. They've been answered, many times before. You didn't hear the answers then, you won't hear them now. You'll just keep arguing. So at this point, believers are forbidden to respond further to you, so I myself will not.

turbosixx

As in works of righteousness, either to be, stay or prove one is justified by God?

Nope. That's what Paul said and he could not be clearer on the point.

But you've asked these same questions many times before. They've been answered, many times before. You didn't hear the answers then, you won't hear them now. You'll just keep arguing. So at this point, believers are forbidden to respond further to you, so I myself will not.

I'm here to challenge your thinking as well as mine. The answers I have been given are not in agreement with scripture. They either add or ignore what is written. For example, if there is nothing we can do to be or stay justified, then please explain Paul's warning Christians and showing them by example those who were destroyed and did not enter the promised land.

If you choose not to have what you understand to be truth tested, that's your choice. I want to know truth.

1 Cor. 10:8 Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell; 9 nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed by serpents; 10 nor complain, as some of them also complained, and were destroyed by the destroyer. 11 Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come. 12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
On the day of Pentecost the Gospel came into the world in the power of the Holy Spirit.

Paul explains that this was not a new gospel.

For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them, but the word which they heard did not profit them not being mixed with faith in those who heard it. (Hebrews 4:2 NKJV)​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The entrance into heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ and his Gospel. It is the means by which people are saved. On the day of Pentecost the Gospel came into the world in the power of the Holy Spirit. Those that heard the Gospel and believed the Gospel were saved, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. The Gospel gave birth to the New Testament church. It is no surprise that Satan would want to pervert this Gospel and try to make it ineffective.

It is Satans plan to not change the Gospel, but to introduce another Gospel. Paul said to the Galatians, "I marvel that you are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto ANOTHER GOSPEL which is not another; but there be some that trouble you and would pervert the Gospel of Christ" Galatians 1:6, 7. Those that would pervert the Gospel are still here today. Satan is still working hard to pervert the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Paul said that the Gospel that he received from Christ is not after a man, nor did he receive it from a man, but that it was taught to him by Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12. The Gospel of Calvinism came out of the brain of John Calvin. It is another Gospel and it is a false Gospel. The Calvinist Gospel does not justify, nor does it save. It is a perverted Gospel.

The Catholic Gospel is Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. The Catholic Gospel is the Catholic church and that by becoming a Catholic you can have eternal life. Most certainly is another Gospel and is a false Gospel.

The glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. If your Gospel does not justify sinners and does not bring you to into a saving union with God, then you have another Gospel, which is a false Gospel.

The purpose of the Gospel is to justify, sanctify and save us from the power of Satan. Jesus comes into the world as the new Adam. His purpose is to destroy sin, death and the devil and in doing so to reconcile us and the world to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. This he has done, so that now, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. No need to join the Catholic church. No need to be predestinated. By the doing and the dying of Jesus we have been reconciled unto God.

All who come to Christ as repentant sinners are blessed with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is only given to those who have faith in Christ and his Gospel, Paul said, "This only would I learn of you. Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith?" (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

Excellent post.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Rev.20.

concerned.

Calvinism=False Gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The ONLY baptism for today is, when the Holy Spirit baptizes
someone into the Body of Christ. Water baptism does not save.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul did what Jesus instructed; baptized those who believed the gospel. Why would he do so, right then and there, if all it does is get someone wet?

Acts 16:32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house. 33 And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their stripes. And immediately he and all his family were baptized.

Acts 18:8 Then Crispus, the ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his household. And many of the Corinthians, hearing, believed and were baptized.

This is exactly what Jesus instructed to save.
Mark 16:16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Later, Paul was sent to the Gentiles with the Grace Message and
was not sent to them to "water baptize" them, but to spread the
Gospel of Grace.