I changed my mind re: grading Republican candidates @ Debate

republicanchick

I changed my mind re: grading Republican candidates @ Debate​

I got to thinking about how I graded the candidates

and this is how I grade them now, after thinking things over:

No one got below a B; they should get a B just for showing up, just for standing there 3 long hours... and having to deal with unfair moderators (gave Trump something like 18 minutes, Walker and others only about half that)

B Candidates

• Kasich
  • Christie
  • Pataki
  • Santorum
  • Huckabee [lost points w/ me for accepting T as valid R candidate when we all know Trump is more liberal than anything else]

A Candidates

• Walker
  • Cruz
  • Fiorina
  • Carson
  • [Jindal, but for some dumb reason, he was @ the first Debate]
  • Rubio
  • Paul

:cheers:

I am not giving Trump a grade because he is NOT a Republican

:bang:

__

republicanchick

I

Does Kasich believe in the First Amendment?

Well, Pataki doesn't... He gets a C (though he was not in that Debate but the earlier one) b/c he doesn't believe Kim Davis should have a right to First Amendment accommodation b/c of her faith.. he apparently thinks she should be forced to issue licenses (to gay couples) that she feels are NOT valid in the eyes of God

The following get a B grade

• Christie
  • Kasich
  • Santorum
  • Fiorina
  • Carson
  • Bush

These get an A

• Walker
  • Cruz
  • [Jindal, but for some dumb reason, he was @ the first Debate]
  • Rubio
  • Paul
  • Huckabee [lost points w/ me for accepting T as valid R candidate when we all know Trump is more liberal than anything else but gets an A just the same b/c he is pro life]

So, I have changed things b/c no one who is pro-death in any way gets an A

(still not sure about RAnd Paul... He seems confused on the issue of life...)

+++

republicanchick

Give someone a D or an F and it won't be so boring.

typical lib "logic"

doesn't matter if it is truthful or honest... just do something exciting..

liebarrels are cowards. They fear boredom (or boredom so called)

or maybe they just can't stand to be alone with themselves... (so they stir up trouble if that 's the only way they can get attn.)

__

Caledvwlch

typical lib "logic"

__

Well, could you at least give Trump a C-?

I know you weren't going to grade him because he's not really a Republican, and I can accept that, but he was at the debate.

Christian Liberty

Give someone a D or an F and it won't be so boring.

typical lib "logic"

or maybe they just can't stand to be alone with themselves... (so they stir up trouble if that 's the only way they can get attn.)

__

I take it back, Caled.... we DO agree on something :p

I didn't watch carefully enough to give a rating. Rand did good but I really only paid attention to his responses. The rest of them are just shills that are more deserving of a slap across the face than a listen. ESPECIALLY Trump...

Also, Fiorina should have been disqualified outright for being a woman. Isaiah 3:12

republicanchick

Sure I do. Have you heard of grading on a curve? If everyone got A's and B's, the test was too easy.

maybe you could say that if, say, half got Cs the test was too hard...

please

typical lib: speaks of things (candidates and how they did) he knows nothing about (didn't watch)

_

republicanchick

I take it back, Caled.... we DO agree on something :p

I didn't watch carefully enough to give a rating. Rand did good but I really only paid attention to his responses. The rest of them are just shills that are more deserving of a slap across the face than a listen. ESPECIALLY Trump...

Also, Fiorina should have been disqualified outright for being a woman. Isaiah 3:12

Neanderthal

childish

I'm bored

+

republicanchick

No, if half got C's the test was just about right. If half or more got F's then the test was too hard.

maybe so

I will cede the point

However, here's the thing: I felt they all got As and Bs.. save Pataki (first debate) and I am more qualified to grade that way.. I was there

you weren't

___