I Have $5 Which Says Just About Everybody In Here Confuses Justification By Faith in Christ With Earning Rewards At The Bema Seat of Judgement.

Hoping

Banned
Look up "inheritance," and the Greek "harpazo" in a comprehensive Lexicon.
I see that the word "inheritance" is used 185 times in the OT but only 18 times in the NT.
The "pre" trib-rapture is a man's idea.
Why did you put that in your stream of thought?

Jenkins

I see that the word "inheritance" is used 185 times in the OT but only 18 times in the NT.
Read 1 Thess. 1:13-18, 2 Thess. 2:4, John 14:1-4, and 1 Cor. 15:50-58 before you make more errors.

Jenkins

No, thanks.
I treat every day as if it is my last.
One day I will be right, whether the devil is in charge or not.
God be praised.
If you treat every day as your last, why do you have loss insurance, a refrigerator, more than the clothes you are wearing, and photographs of your family?

Jenkins

Does Harpazo as a Word from God not interest you? I can see why it does not, do you see why not?

Hoping

Banned
If you treat every day as your last, why do you have loss insurance, a refrigerator, more than the clothes you are wearing, and photographs of your family?
I have them because I have duties to perform until the end.
As treating every day like there will be no tomorrow seems to be an odd concept to some, perhaps you should try it for a week?
All your "last days" will be better, with a refrigerator.
And you will probably pray a lot more.

Hoping

Banned
Does Harpazo as a Word from God not interest you? I can see why it does not, do you see why not?
No, not really.
I don't read Greek.
Or is that Latin?
I'm going to keep concentrating on today, with no thoughts on the morrow.
If my faith is real I will get all the "inheritance" I can take.

Have you forgotten about your OP?
I don't think there has been a single post concerning justification.

Jenkins

I have them because I have duties to perform until the end.
As treating every day like there will be no tomorrow seems to be an odd concept to some, perhaps you should try it for a week?
All your "last days" will be better, with a refrigerator.
And you will probably pray a lot more.
Perhaps you should actually live as if today is your last, instead of just mouthing the words.

Or you maybe you need to learn in fact no place in Scripture either instructs or commands Real Christians are to live as if each day is their last. Neither Jesus nor the Apostles did so.

Maybe the problem for you here is reading the skewed ideology of the Reformers and what Calvin wrote at the wet young age of 26 while still employed by the Vatican.

Hoping

Banned
Perhaps you should actually live as if today is your last, instead of just mouthing the words.
I do.
Or you maybe you need to learn in fact no place in Scripture either instructs or commands Real Christians are to live as if each day is their last. Neither Jesus nor the Apostles did so.
It is mentioned 5 times, as in Matt 6:34..."Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Maybe the problem for you here is reading the skewed ideology of the Reformers and what Calvin wrote at the wet young age of 26 while still employed by the Vatican.
I really don't know what Calvin wrote.
Does he say we can live without sin?
Or is he one of the "Nobody is perfect" crowd?

Jenkins

I do.

It is mentioned 5 times, as in Matt 6:34..."Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

I really don't know what Calvin wrote.
Does he say we can live without sin?
Or is he one of the "Nobody is perfect" crowd?
"Live without sin." Nothing more than somebody's concept.

"Take no thought" is meant to convey "be not concerned." Thought and anticipation are God's Plan for undertaking service and obedience to Him.

#3309/3308 "to be anxious." Pray about it.