I'm ticked at poster here (?) who seems to have Lied RE Carson

republicanchick

some poster (Maybe it's best we don't know who) said some time ago that Ben Carson grew up on welfare... or that at one time, his mother accepted gov help

That seems to be a bold faced LIE (haven't finished reading BC's book, but so far...)

In the book i am reading written by Ben Carson, he says his mother worked 2 or 3 jobs to support him and his brother b/c his father left them. She refused to take welfare. I really doubt i am going to read something different further on in the book...

Watch what you accept as truth here... It may be a total lie...

Liberals will do anything to keep a Conservative from being elected... and as we all know, lying is no problem for them

+++

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
some poster (Maybe it's best we don't know who) said some time ago that Ben Carson grew up on welfare... or that at one time, his mother accepted gov help

That seems to be a bold faced LIE (haven't finished reading BC's book, but so far...)

In the book i am reading written by Ben Carson, he says his mother worked 2 or 3 jobs to support him and his brother b/c his father left them. She refused to take welfare. I really doubt i am going to read something different further on in the book...

Watch what you accept as truth here... It may be a total lie...

Liberals will do anything to keep a Conservative from being elected... and as we all know, lying is no problem for them

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...en-carson-want-eliminate-dependency-governme/

republicanchick

how utterly absurd to accuse Carson of being dependent on the gov when he was a CHILD (food stamps, which he admits his family received [in the book i am reading, America the Beautiful])

So far in the book i am reading he doesn't say one way or the other whether the places they lived were subsidized.. However, the implication is there.

But in any case, what difference does it make if they received gov help of some knd? If his mother had 2 or 3 jobs (which she DID) and STILL was eligible for food stamps, what does that tell you about how crappy her jobs were. She was functionally illiterate... It was still the days of RACISM (real racism).

PLease!

I have never heard Carson DENY the food stamp thing or any other "charge against him"... (Now kids are responsible for the actions of their parents???)

i have yet to find that he LIED... So just knock it off with the hate already

no wonder some Blacks think there is still a lot of racism...

geez
++