Is rape "about" sex?

katiecrna

I don't ever see a need to exert dominance/power/control over anyone unless there is an apocalypse and one piece of food left.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes for the benefit of the patient. But the patient agreed therefore it wasn't unwelcomed

agreeing with something doesn't mean it's wanted

I had to crawl on the catscan table three times last july when I broke my back - hurt like hell

I agreed to do it, but I sure didn't want to do it

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I try to do what Christ wants.
:blabla: "Do or do not. There is no try." Jn 15:10
yoda.gif
~ Yoda

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
back to the thread title - despite protestations from artie, anna, etal, i believe that in many cases rape is a means of gratifying the rapist's perverted sexual urges

I believe (impossible to know for sure) that this is the case with roman polanski and the thirteen year old he raped, and bill cosby and his victims - in these cases, the women were drugged into compliance so that the perp could enjoy them as sexual objects - if the goal had been dominance and power related, I would expect to see physical overpowering and violence

Arthur Brain

What is ur purpose in life with this thread

It's to be a troll. You're pretty new here so you're not familiar with his M.O.

This type of subject is where he gets his kicks. You're talking to someone who started a thread about how the victims of a mass shooting in Colorado could be 'cowards', including those who died shielding their loved ones from the attacker.

That's the "caliber" of the guy you're dealing with here.