Is there strong delusion in the KJV N.T.? This is the question.

Gurucam

errrm, no, you said "He would put strong delusions in scripture that you would fall for."

Please, step away from the Bible, religion isn't for you!

2 Thessalonians: 2 : 11 KJV N.T.
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

Seems that God sends 'strong delusion' to some people . . so that they will believe a lie.

In a another revelation, the Lord Jesus spoke of those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Fact is the physical, son of man Lord Jesus did speak to great multitudes of people who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The physical, son of man Lord Jesus could not and did not give the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to any of these great masses of people. He simply fool them up.

. . . these great masses of people simply did not have 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand Truth'. Their hearts were waxed gross. They refused to or could not look to, things that are 'not seen' and eternal. This made them evil and satanic

Reference:
Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Clearly a significant part of the deliveries which the physical, son of man Lord Jesus made (and which are recorded in the KJV N.T.) is not confirmation of Truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) for great masses of people (who He deliver too) were not given to know Truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven). These deliveries were delusions.

The Lord Jesus and God do not cast pearls before swines.

However the Lord Jesus and God, did and do deliver things to swines. Indeed the Lord Jesus delivered thing to and for everyone. However when the Lord delivered to 'swines' He could not and did not deliver pearls. He delivered delusions to swines. The Lord delivered strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. And these deliveries are part of scriptures. Therefore the scriptures does contain delusions.

A smart reader of the KJV N.T. will seek to discern Truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) from delusion, according to the guidelines in the KJV N.T., it self

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
STRONG DELUSIONS

II Th 2:7-13
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
Eph 5:11-17
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.
13 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light."
15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,
16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
John 14:15-21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
18 "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
19 "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also.
20 "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
John 14:23-26
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Eph 6:5-8
5 Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ;
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
7 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
8 knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.
Phil 1:15-18
15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:
16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.
5 Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ;
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
8 knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.
(NKJ)
James 3:1-2
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
1 Cor 9:27
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
Titus 1:16
16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
1 Tim 2:8-14
8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
Col 2:16-23
16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.
20 Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations--
21 "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle,"
22 which all concern things which perish with the using-- according to the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.
(NKJ)
XXX Are you delusional??? Do you think that if you keep one part of the Word that gives you an excuse to sin against other parts??
The key to the truth is and comes from a love of the Word(verses) that one cant find in the carnal mind. Without this love of the truth(verses) one will find many delusions that they will hold as doctrine, and they will be wrong. Do you think that being rich is a blessing? Do you think that being full now is a blessing?

Luke 6:22-30
22 Blessed are you when men hate you, and when they exclude you, and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of Man's sake.
23 Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed your reward is great in heaven, for in like manner their fathers did to the prophets.
24 "But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.
25 Woe to you who are full, for you shall hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep.
26 Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 "bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
29 "To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either.
30 "Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back.
(NKJ)

Gurucam

STRONG DELUSIONS

II Th 2:7-13
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
Eph 5:11-17
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.
13 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light."
15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,
16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
John 14:15-21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
18 "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
19 "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also.
20 "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
John 14:23-26
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Phil 1:15-18
15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:
16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.
(NKJ)
James 3:1-2
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
1 Cor 9:27
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
Titus 1:16
16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
1 Tim 2:8-14
8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
Col 2:16-23
16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.
20 Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations--
21 "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle,"
22 which all concern things which perish with the using-- according to the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.
(NKJ)
XXX Are you delusional??? Do you think that if you keep one part of the Word that gives you an excuse to sin against other parts??
The key to the truth is and comes from a love of the Word(verses) that one cant find in the carnal mind. Without this love of the truth(verses) one will find many delusions that they will hold as doctrine, and they will be wrong. Do you think that being rich is a blessing? Do you think that being full now is a blessing?

Luke 6:22-30
22 Blessed are you when men hate you, and when they exclude you, and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of Man's sake.
23 Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed your reward is great in heaven, for in like manner their fathers did to the prophets.
24 "But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.
25 Woe to you who are full, for you shall hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep.
26 Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 "bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
29 "To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either.
30 "Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back.
(NKJ)

The son of man, Lord Jesus delivered strong delusion, to some people so that they should believe a lie. These people were not given to know the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. And these deliveries are part of scriptures. Therefore the scriptures do contain delusions. This is very clearly confirmed by revelations in the KJV N.T.

Since the scriptures have both Truth and delusions then: A smart reader of the KJV N.T. will seek to discern Truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) from delusion, according to the guidelines in the written KJV N.T., it self. There is no need to rely on the Spirit to reveal this guidance to one. The scriptures them selves contain Jesus' instructions on which of his deliveries are Truth and which are delusions. There is absolutely no mystery about this. It is plainly stated.

You have quoted many verses form the KJV N.T. without saying which are Truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) and which are delusions? Jesus confirmed that He gave these mysteries to only some people.

Do you know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven? Can you list them?

The above (your quote) seems only to reveal the consequence of having or not having a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. It does not actually confirm any particular mystery of God's kingdom of heaven.

For example an actual mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is:

One who is led into his works by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned through his own heart or spirit has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law (the Ten Commandments) and get no sin, but instead be glorified by God.

Therefore an actual mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is that one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin and instead be glorified by God. This is very possible. The mystery is that this is possible when one can and do discern the Spirit of the Lord Jesus within one's own heart and one obeys precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. This information can and will take one some where.

Another mystery is that Truth will be found only directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth (through one's own heart or spirit) and not at all from the written KJV N.T. or from any other written scriptures.

Therefore when one know the above fact, one ceases quotating scriptures as Truth.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Is there strong delusion in the KJV NT? This is the question.

Is there strong delusion in the KJV NT? This is the question.

What did you say, Gurukam! Did I hear you asking us to copy the NT here for you? The delusions are so many in the NT that's how I heard your question. Strong delusions, I think I heard you say. Let me see... a strong delusion... there are too many; I don't even know where to start from. Well, just for the sake of having a strong one, let us start with... yes, Mat. 1:18. That's such a strong one that one must have a lot of faith to carry it out around. That's like the big bang. Now, let's wait for some time of expansion to pick up the next one.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What did you say, Gurukam! Did I hear you asking us to copy the NT here for you? The delusions are so many in the NT that's how I heard your question. Strong delusions, I think I heard you say. Let me see... a strong delusion... there are too many; I don't even know where to start from. Well, just for the sake of having a strong one, let us start with... yes, Mat. 1:18. That's such a strong one that one must have a lot of faith to carry it out around. That's like the big bang. Now, let's wait for some time of expansion to pick up the next one.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 KJV -

Ben Masada

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 KJV -

See! We didn't even have to wait for more time of expansion from Mat. 1:18. Paul has given us one more to believe: His epistles. (II Thess. 2:15) And he said that the reason was; that we should not believe the Truth.

Now, what is the Truth? Jesus himself said that the Truth is the Word of God. (John 17:17) The Word of God which, according to Psalm 147:19,20 was given to Israel only and to no other people on earth. Hence, it shall come to pass in the last days, many people shall say, "Come on everybody to the House of the God of Jacob and learn His ways and walk in his paths; for out of Zion shall go forth the Law and the Word of HaShem from Jerusalem." Here, Jerusalem is not the place but the People who have no delusions to share with those who will come. (Isa. 2:1-3)

And for just one more immunization against delusions, "In those days, many shall take hold of those who are Jews and say, 'We have come to you because we have finally been persuaded that HaShem is indeed with you.'" (Zech. 8:23) And we will tell you, you are warmly welcome, and you all will get a name better than sons and daughters. (Isa. 1:5)

Gurucam

God sends 'strong delusion' to some people . . . so that they will believe a lie

God sends 'strong delusion' to some people . . . so that they will believe a lie

See! We didn't even have to wait for more time of expansion from Mat. 1:18. Paul has given us one more to believe: His epistles. (II Thess. 2:15) And he said that the reason was; that we should not believe the Truth.

Indeed. We don't even have to wait for more expansion from Mat. 1:18 Thank you.

Fact is whether or not one wait (or what ever might be the big reason) . . . . the revelation says that God sends 'strong delusion' to some people . . so that they will believe a lie. Indeed this is what God does . . . in the same manner as He looked away (from the Jews) during the Holocaust. And in the same manner as He (God) would allow the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) of those called to Christianity to not be 'chosen' for salvation and heaven. God is what what God does. This is God. God is for only the few ('the chosen few') who want Truth.

It is for Caino and similar others to seek out and be led by, Truth and not want to prop-up their own and other people's foolishness and corruption of scriptures. 95% or more of those called Christians have written or write their own scriptures. This is why many are called and few chosen. They all err and are not chosen.

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

Clearly God sends 'strong delusion' to some people . . so that they will believe a lie. This is a fact. The scriptures have 'strong delusions' which are given so that some people will believe a lie'.

In another revelation, the Lord Jesus spoke of those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

To these people the Lord delivered delusions and not truth. And these are recorded in scriptures. therefore the scriptures do (deliberately) contain delusions.

Caino is denying this fact and is presenting himself as (a holier than thou) Christian. He is simply a false prophet who came in Jesus' name and he is corrupting scriptures

Caino, Please, step away from the Bible, Christianity isn't for you!

Clearly God sends 'strong delusion' to corrupter of scriptures, the likes of Caino, . . . . . so that they will believe a lie.

Indeed, Caino, rest down the KJV N.T. and walk away. Yours is an evil and corrupt touch.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Beware of Caino . . . a possible wolf in sheep clothing.

The Lord Jesus told us:

2 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

These parables are given to those who have not and from whom the little that they have are to be taken away. These parables are recorded in the KJV N.T.

Caino wants to fool you into believing that these parables are good. Fact is these parables are 'strong delusions' for some people that they will believe a lie.

Caino wants to fool you into believing that God did not send 'strong delusion' to some people . . so that they will believe a lie.

Caino is deliberately denying that God send 'strong delusion' to some people . . so that they will believe a lie. He is doing so so as to deceive you.

He will have you believe parables. He want to have you believe strong delusion so that you will believe a lie.

Caino wants to misguide you so that you err and are not saved and chosen.

Please root out the evil and corrupt. They are among you.

Please stay loyal only to the KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Beware of people who corrupt scriptures as their past-time.

Beware of people who corrupt scriptures as their past-time.

Beware of people who pass by and corrupt some scriptures and pass off their corruptions as Truth.

Then they move to another thread and corrupt another set of scriptures and pass that off as Truth.

Then they move to yet another thread and corrupt another set of scriptures and also pass that off as Truth.

This is their pass time.

Beware of such people for they will misled you and cause you to err and not be saved and chosen.

Please take the revelations in the KJV N.T. purely, as is.

Parables are not for anyone to get more.

Parables are given to take away the little which some people have.

The Lord Jesus told us:
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Parables are 'strong deception' that are given by God (and the Lord Jesus), for some people to believe a lie.

Fact is All Truth come only directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth, through one's own heart or spirit. All Truth will not be found in the written scriptures.

There are people with BA and PhD etc. in Christian theology who do not know the above and who have corrupted the above very clear revelation.

It is really quite a big but very very sad, unfortunate and terminal joke on those who they (these BA's and PhD's) lead and guide.

Obtaining Truth is never an intellectual pursuit or intellectual certification. Truth comes only directly from the Spirit of Truth, through inspiration which is an intuitive Gift of the Spirit.

Christianity is very well and alive. However Christianity will not be found among the billion strong, traditional Christians, where many are called and few chosen.

Today one is not considered a traditional Christian unless one butchers the revelations in KJV N.T.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The strong delusion is that people won't accept your strong word Gurucam. Keep up the good fight. There are many with you.

Gurucam

Many pretend Christians actively deny, persecute and blaspheme Paul.

Many pretend Christians actively deny, persecute and blaspheme Paul.

The strong delusion is that people won't accept your strong word Gurucam. Keep up the good fight. There are many with you.

Indeed a significant lobby of 'supposed Christians' (i.e. make believe Christians) actively deny, persecute and blaspheme Paul and his 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Spirit of Jesus based commission.

However Paul does not stand alone. Here we have Matthews confirming the words of the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus:

The Lord Jesus told us:

Here Matthews (not Paul) records the physical and 'seen', son of man, Lord Jesus confirming that he gave parables to those who did not have the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand', so that the little which they had will be taken from them.

These parables, which are given to take away the little which some people have, are recorded in the scriptures. They are scriptures. They are part of Jesus' public deliveries, as recorded in the KJV N.T.

Many among us, who do not have the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand' find this unpalatable. They therefore deny, persecute, blaspheme, corrupt and change this revelation to suit their own unawareness.

Indeed they foolishly write their own scriptures. And they boldly, actively and corruptly promote their own made up scriptures as Christianity. They are Satan operatives. They are false prophets who came in Jesus' name and they are misguiding many.

95% of 'supposed Christians' (i.e. traditional Christian) go 'willy-nilly' (absolutely uninformed) to the scriptures and read and embrace any which revelation, including parables which the Lord Jesus gave to take away the little which some people have.

Is there any wonder why many are called and few chosen? It is clear that the very great majority of those called to Christianity err because they are misled by false prophets who came in Jesus' name and are not chosen?

There can be no doubt why they err and do not make it. They are all boldly and Satanically rewriting the KJV N.T. to suit their own corrupt ideas.

Is this not clearly and undeniably true?

Are you willing to wake up to truth?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Seek to discern Truth from delusion, using the guidelines in the KJV N.T., itself.

Seek to discern Truth from delusion, using the guidelines in the KJV N.T., itself.

95% of 'supposed Christians' (i.e. traditional Christian) go 'willy-nilly' (absolutely uninformed and arbitrarily) to the scriptures and read and embrace any which revelation, including parables which the Lord Jesus gave to take away the little which some people have.

Is there any wonder why many are called and few chosen? It is clear that the very great majority of those called to Christianity err because they are misled by false prophets who came in Jesus' name and are not chosen?

A smart reader of the KJV N.T. will seek to discern Truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) from delusion, according to the guidelines in the KJV N.T., it self

A smart and honest reader of the KJV N.T. will not ignore the following:

Matthews: 13 verses: 12 & 13 KJV N.T.
The Lord Jesus gave parables to those who did not have the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand', so that the little which they had will be taken from them.

Unlike Caino, a smart reader (with a genuine interest in Truth) will seek to find out if parables are strong delusion, which God had sent so that that some people should believe a lie:

Unlike Caino, a smart and honest reader will not simply foist parables on others so that they will believe a lie (and so err and not be saved and chosen).

Beware, Satan is pretending to be Christian and anchored among you. He is a spy among you.

The likes of Caino would so easily deny and undermine Jesus' teachings while pretending that they have regard for the Lord Jesus. You have to awaken to such deceptive and dishonest people. They are denying, persecuting, torturing and crucifying the Lord Jesus all over again and again.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Caino will probably lead a posse to deny, torture, persecute the Lord Jesus.

The Lord Jesus told us:

If the Lord Jesus was to reappear in a human physical body today and admit very clearly that 2000 odd years ago, He gave parables to those who did not have the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand', so that the little which they had will be taken from them . . . what would Caino and his band say and do?

They will accuse the Lord Jesus of being an imposter and they will probably lead a posse to deny, torture, persecute and crucify the Lord all over again.

This is the serious predicament the Lord Jesus faces among the billion strong traditional Christians. They all have their own ideas about the Lord Jesus and their ideas are all very contrary to truth.

The Lord could be walking among them and they would not have a clue. . . . however they foolishly and corruptly pride themselves as being 'big time Christians'.

Those who seek to have the Lord Jesus return among them in a human physical body must get real. They must get, know and accept the pure, unadulterated, absolute truth from the KJV N.T.

Ask yourself how many 'supposed Christians' actually know and/or accept that the Lord Jesus gave parables to those who did not have the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand', so that the little which they had will be taken from them? These parables are in the KJV N.T. How many know enough about these parables, so as to avoid these parables?

Ask also, how many 'supposed Christians' actually know that God sends strong delusion, to some people so that they should believe a lie? These 'strong delusions' are in the KJV N.T. How many know enough about these 'strong delusion', so as to avoid them?

Indeed how many 'supposed Christians' actually know that those who believe in the Lord Jesus has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God? Fact is this is the essential basis of Christianity. However this fact is known to and accepted by only the chosen few, none of who are among the billion strong, traditional Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Lord Jesus will not return to earth in a human physical body.

The Lord Jesus will not return to earth in a human physical body.

Clearly the Lord Jesus will not return to earth in a human physical body . . . unless He has some kind of death wish, a la Caino & Co..

The Lord Jesus told us:

If the Lord Jesus was to reappear in a human physical body today and admit very clearly that 2000 odd years ago, He gave parables to those who did not have the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand', so that the little which they had will be taken from them . . . what would Caino and his band (of dissidents) say and do?

They will accuse the Lord Jesus of being an imposter and they will probably lead a posse to deny, torture, persecute and crucify the Lord all over again.

This is the serious predicament the Lord Jesus faces among the billion strong traditional Christians. They all have their own ideas about the Lord Jesus and their ideas are all very contrary to truth.

Under these circumstances the Lord Jesus will not return to earth in a human physical body. He is not prepared to go through another round of denial, persecution, torture and crucifixion at the hand of Caino and the likes. Indeed, the Lord Jesus confirmed that there will be no more signs.

And indeed 2000 odd years have passed and the Lord has not returned in a human physical body . . . in spite of the great expectations of all traditional Christians. This is very telling all on it own.

This means that for the past 2000 odd years, all who died as traditional Christians are still in the earth, in hell, with Satan, waiting for the physical, son of man, Lord Jesus to return and shout out to them to rise out of the earth. This also means that all who died as traditional Christians will remain in hell for all eternity. . . . for they have all set it up, with their false doctrines, so that the authentic Lord Jesus cannot and will not come to earth in a human physical body (i.e. without the overhanging treat of a second rounds of denial, persecution torture and crucifixion).

In effect, all traditional Christians have simply ensured that they have between 60 to 80 years on earth as humans and then an eternity in the earth, in hell, with Satan. They have ensure this outcome simply because they have actively denied, undermined, persecuted and corrupted the real Lord Jesus for all of the past 2000 odd years and made it impossible for him to show up in His authentic physical state. Caino and the likes have (for the past 2000 odd years) actively nurtured an overhanging treat of a second rounds of denial, persecution torture and crucifixion for the Lord Jesus, if he dares to return to earth in a human physical body.

This is what results when one denies and undermine the authenticity and purity of the Lord Jesus so as to promote and enforce one's own corrupted and anti-KJV N.T. ideas, as Caino actively does.

Are you all still interested in bending and corrupting scriptures so as to promote your own ideas?

Discerning the accuracy of scriptures is not a game. Of course Satan and his operatives will have you believe that it is a game with no consequence for mistakes. They will misguide and led you to err and failure to be saved and delivered. Please recognize Satan and his operatives. They are well anchored in your midst.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Lord Jesus says: there will be no more signs. He is not returning physically.

The Lord Jesus says: there will be no more signs. He is not returning physically.

The Lord Jesus confirmed that there will be no more signs. . . . he is not coming back in a physical body.

What is a sign?

A sign is a temporal physical expression of a spiritual and eternal event. A sign is a physical expression of a spiritual event or thing, even though the spiritual event and/or thing has no eternal and/or actual physical expression. The physical Lord Jesus was not promised by God to anyone. God promised only the 'not seen', Spirit and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. The physical and temporal, 'seen' son of man, Lord Jesus was simply a temporal sign of the 'not seen' eternal and Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

God promised the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Jesus to Abraham and his seed. God did not at any time promise a physical Lord Jesus.

The coming to earth of the Lord Jesus in a human physical and temporal, son of man body was a sign (given to an evil and adulterous nation). The wickedness and adulterous behavior of the Jews force the Lord Jesus to come to earth in a physical and temporal, 'seen' son of man body. The Lord Jesus was quite comfortable (to remain for all eternity) in his 'not seen', eternal, Spirit, Son of God, body seated on the right side of the Holy Ghost in spirit heaven.

It was given for only one time. The coming to earth of the Lord Jesus in a 'seen', physical and temporal, son of man body was a one time things. The Lord Jesus confirmed that no further sign will be forthcoming. He will not return in a 'seen' and temporal, physical son of man body as he previously did, simply to validate his existences as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

The Lord Jesus exists naturally and normally in His 'not seen' eternal, Spirit, Son of God God format in spirit heaven. This is His natural and eternal format. This is the Spirit which was promised to Abraham and his seed. God promised the Spirit of the Lord Jesus to Abraham and his seed. In this Spirit only format, the Lord is Jesus is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. In this Spirit only format, the Lord Jesus makes intercession between each human (according to their individual spirits) and the Holy Ghost. This is the eternal God given mission and eternal work of the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus had no other eternal mission or work. His mission and work is purely Spirit to spirit to Spirit and this lead to human physical lives in heaven on earth.

However this was not good enough for the Jews. The Jews were a wicked and adulterous nation. They need a sign. They refused to look to things that were 'not seen' and temporal. In particular they refused to look too, discern and recognize the Lord Jesus, in His Spirit, Son of God, body. Even after Jesus' crucifixion they (including the disciples) demanded physical signs before they accepted that the Lord Jesus survived death on the cross.

This absolute lack of faith (i.e. the total absence of belief in things 'not seen'), made it necessary for the Lord Jesus to come to earth in a 'seen' and temporal, son of man human body simply to validate his existence in His Spirit only format. And indeed the physical and temporal, 'seen', son of man Lord Jesus suffered severely under their hands (i.e. the hands of the Jews).

Fact is they were 'the dead', i.e. the spiritually dead, in Jesus' statement, "let the dead bury their dead". Even after the Lord Jesus came in a human physical and temporal, son of man format and left, they were not capable of following the Lord Jesus (in His regenerated Spirit). They remained 'the dead', i.e. the spiritually dead and incapable of discerning and/or following the Lord Jesus in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit only, Son of God format (like only Paul did). Fact is from among all those people, only Paul was spiritually actualized and therefore capable of discern the Lord Jesus in His 'not seen' and eternal Spirit, Son of God format . . . as promised by God to Abraham and his seed. Even after the advent of the Lord Jesus on earth in a human physical body, God's promise of the Spirit remained totally beyond the reach of everyone else, including all the disciples.

Up to today only a chosen few have the capacity (the spiritual awareness and accompanying intuitive actualization) to discern and commune with the 'promised Spirit of the Lord Jesus'.

The likes of Caino, with their false teaching are actively and Satanically working against any possible return of the Lord Jesus in a 'seen' and temporal, son of man human physical body.

Additionally the likes of Caino commonly and actively deny, persecute and blaspheme Paul and his Spirit based commission in order to elevate Peter's commission. This is equal to blasphemy of the Holy Ghost and this is not forgivable at any place or time. This unforgivable action have put paid to any possible return of the Lord Jesus in a human, 'seen' physical son of man body (among them).

Last edited:

Gurucam

How do you feel about your life time of denying, persecuting and blaspheming Spirituality, including denying, persecuting and blaspheming Paul and his 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God approach to life?

Such denial, persecution and blasphemy is equal to blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. This is not forgivable at any place or time.

This is what the 'spiritually dead', materialist of the world have been doing for all their lives. They are called Satanic and/or 'the dead' (meaning spiritually dead).

They have effectively relegated and/or cut all their chances for an eternal life. They have relegated and/or cut all their chances of being aware after their physical death. They are totally only physically oriented. Lost of their physical bodies means absolute lost of all their awareness.

When they die they will loose all awareness and sink with their dead physical bodies into the depths of earth which is described as hell. Thereafter they never become aware enough to be able to rise out of the earth. They cannot buy their way out of this predicament.

Indeed since for all their lives they have perpetually deny, undermine, persecuted and blasphemed all thing spiritual, no one in the spirit realm can or will come to their rescue.

In effect they have traded 60 to 80 years on earth in a human physical body, in absolute material prosperity, for an eternity in the earth, in hell.

. . . serious poetic justice, indeed.