It's official Democrats now want government funded abortions on demand w/o regulation

jeffblue101

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/26/democratic-platform-calls-for-taxpayer-funded-abortions/
Unlike any previous major party platform, the final draft of the 2016 Democratic platform explicitly calls for the repeal of the Hyde Amendment, which prohibits the use of federal funds for abortion except in cases of rape, incest and the life of the mother....

The platform also vows to oppose, and seek to overturn, all federal and state laws that impede a woman’s access to abortion, including by repealing the Hyde Amendment,” the press release stated.

A statement from Clinton campaign senior policy advisor Maya Harris said: “for the first time, the Democratic Party platform explicitly calls for repealing the Hyde Amendment, which restricts access to women’s reproductive rights, particularly low-income women and women of color.”

Every time Liberals were caught red handed trying roundabout ways to pay for abortion on demand through taxpayer dollars, they would smear conservatives as scaremongers or conspiracy theorists for exposing their actions. Now Liberals have vindicated every Conservative claim about their true intentions.

Honestly TOL liberals is this what want your party to be known as "the party of welfare abortions"? every-time I've debated liberals on this forum(including the ultra liberal Purex) about abortion. They would always retort that abortion would never effect me and the choice of abortion should only involve the women and her "doctor". Now the official Democratic party platform will demand that I should pay this murder plot, there goes my allege non-connection to a women's "personal choice" of abortion.

Now what's even more hypocritical about this change of position on the Hyde amendment is that liberals will now openly advocate that taxpayer funds can be used for PP's abortion operations.

rexlunae

Every time Liberals were caught red handed trying roundabout ways to pay for abortion on demand through taxpayer dollars, they would smear conservatives as scaremongers or conspiracy theorists for exposing their actions. Now Liberals have vindicated every Conservative claim about their true intentions.

I'm not sure "caught red handed" is the correct way to describe an explicit policy preference. It's not a secret that a lot of people, particularly liberals, have always objected to the Hyde amendment. Now it's part of the Democratic Party's platform. I can't speak for the folks you've talked to before, but I wouldn't have supported it in the first place.

Honestly TOL liberals is this what want your party to be known as "the party of welfare abortions"?

Are you going to argue that it's fair and reasonable to expect a person who's already on welfare to bring a child to term and then raise it when the law and medicine make that optional?

every-time I've debated liberals on this forum(including the ultra liberal Purex) about abortion. They would always retort that abortion would never effect me and the choice of abortion should only involve the women and her "doctor". Now the official Democratic party platform will demand that I should pay this murder plot, there goes my allege non-connection to a women's "personal choice" of abortion.

I'd bet that most people object to many things the government spends money on. Ultimately, it can't be an individual question.

Now what's even more hypocritical about this change of position on the Hyde amendment is that liberals will now openly advocate that taxpayer funds can be used for PP's abortion operations.

Why is that hypocritical? I think that would be a great thing for reproductive freedom.