Japan in process of selling GMO fish

Gary K

Banned
GMO foods are dangerous, and Japan is now in the process of OKing the sale of GMed fish. I wouldn't trust these fish for food if my life depended on eating them because our lives depend on not eating GMed food.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
GMO foods are dangerous, and Japan is now in the process of OKing the sale of GMed fish.

I don't see the problem...?

GMO just means "genetically modified organism." Most modern corn (yes, the corn you eat at thanksgiving), heck, most of the food you eat at any time of day or year, are GMO foods.

What you eat is up to you, but if you're going to outright condemn it, you should make sure not to be a hypocrite, and stop eating ALL foods that are genetically modified. For example:

gmos.png
(Image from https://www.matherhospital.org/weight-loss-matters/whats-deal-gmos/)

I wouldn't trust these fish for food if my life depended on eating them because our lives depend on not eating GMed food.

You probably aren't aware that most of the food you eat are GMOs... Consider that next time you go to the grocery store or your favorite restaurant...

Gary K

Banned
I don't see the problem...?

GMO just means "genetically modified organism." Most modern corn (yes, the corn you eat at thanksgiving), heck, most of the food you eat at any time of day or year, are GMO foods.

What you eat is up to you, but if you're going to outright condemn it, you should make sure not to be a hypocrite, and stop eating ALL foods that are genetically modified. For example:

View attachment 1732
(Image from https://www.matherhospital.org/weight-loss-matters/whats-deal-gmos/)

You probably aren't aware that most of the food you eat are GMOs... Consider that next time you go to the grocery store or your favorite restaurant...
I have studied this subject for a couple of years so I am very aware how widespread the scandal actually is.

The amount of corruption involved in OKing gmo foods is as great as the fraud involved in OKing the "vaccines". It's a revolving door between FDA leadership and companies creating gmo foods. As a result the FDA protects the gmo companies rather than the public.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I have studied this subject for a couple of years

That's nice. And completely irrelevant.

so I am very aware how widespread the scandal actually is.

There's no scandal to begin with.

GMO foods increase the available supply of food.

Last I checked, the more food a nation has, the better it can feed the hungry. In fact, a lot of the food goes to waste because we produce so much of it, thanks to GMOs.

The amount of corruption involved in OK-ing gmo foods

... has no significant effect on most people.

is as great as the fraud involved in OK-ing the "vaccines".

Which has nothing to do with this.

It's a revolving door between FDA leadership and companies creating gmo foods.

Conspiracy nonsense.

As a result the FDA protects the gmo companies rather than the public.

More conspiracy nonsense.

So, as far as you're concerned eating pesticide is a perfectly healthy thing to do?

First, GMOs and pesticides are two VERY different things.

Second, who's eating pesticide?

If you clean the food before cooking it, then there's no pesticide, or at the very MOST, not enough to cause anyone harm.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
GMO foods are dangerous
Why is everything a sinister conspiracy theory to you? You seem paranoid.

First of all, literally every living thing on earth is genetically modified. Mutations happen all the time due to various natural processes, and some mutations are beneficial. In the case of "GMOs," humans are using technology to induce beneficial mutations that lead to more robust harvests, rather than waiting around for nature to maybe do it or not. That's all that's going on here.