kmoney on Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Split from this thread -Nineveh

I see my post has been deleted. Nineveh, why don't you want Dave posting in this thread?? He didn't even engage you.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
kmoney said:
I see my post has been deleted. Nineveh, why don't you want Dave posting in this thread?? He didn't even engage you.

kmoney, dave has all of TOL to preach on. He doesn't need this one thread. I'm sorry if you disagree. Please feel free to address the topic.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Nineveh said:
kmoney, dave has all of TOL to preach on. He doesn't need this one thread. I'm sorry if you disagree. Please feel free to address the topic.
And you feel Dave wasn't addressing the topic?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
As a matter of fact, kmoney, he was being ignored on that thread. His whining about being neg repped was off topic and that's when I asked him to tend to his own threads. I didn't delete any posts relevant to the topic at hand. Now besides trying to keep a thread on topic, and your dislike of my replies, is there anything else you would like to "edify" me on?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Nineveh said:
As a matter of fact, kmoney, he was being ignored on that thread. His whining about being neg repped was off topic and that's when I asked him to tend to his own threads. I didn't delete any posts relevant to the topic at hand. Now besides trying to keep a thread on topic, and your dislike of my replies, is there anything else you would like to "edify" me on?
In Dave's post about being neg repped he clarified what he said in his previous post. If you felt that was off topic then you must feel the previous post was off topic as well.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
kmoney said:
In Dave's post about being neg repped he clarified what he said in his previous post. If you felt that was off topic then you must feel the previous post was off topic as well.

I didn't delete any of his posts, kmoney, I asked him to move along when he started whining about getting negged. No one had engaged him. Not like it would do any good, I've tried many times to debate him on his "blame God" theology to no avail. But, if you think you can correct him, by all means, feel free. Blaming God is the topic of that thread. In fact, jump right in and correct granite and balder too. It will go much further than spamming the thread with your off topic one liners.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Nineveh said:
I didn't delete any of his posts, kmoney,
I never said you did.

I asked him to move along when he started whining about getting negged.
He mentioned the neg rep and then clarified what he meant in his previous post. Other than the neg rep comment he was on topic so I don't know why felt the need to tell him to "move along".
No one had engaged him.
And?
Not like it would do any good, I've tried many times to debate him on his "blame God" theology to no avail.
I'm sorry your attempts have been to "no avail" but I don't see why he needs to "move along".

But, if you think you can correct him, by all means, feel free.
:idunno:
Blaming God is the topic of that thread. In fact, jump right in and correct granite and balder too. It will go much further than spamming the thread with your off topic one liners.
It is true my posts weren't on topic, but I take issue with you telling someone to leave a thread when that poster was posting on topic.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
kmoney said:
I never said you did.

Then what is your problem? That I asked him to move along? Are you concerned something fundamental was going to drop from dave's lips or something?

He mentioned the neg rep and then clarified what he meant in his previous post. Other than the neg rep comment he was on topic so I don't know why felt the need to tell him to "move along".

Eegads. He wasn't "clarifying" anything. He was getting hammered for his "blame God" post so he tried to make it sound better. He still firmly believes he is justified preaching one may "blame God". Why not attempt to correct him on that?

If you don't agree with his "blame God" theology the least you could do is addrerss him so his posts aren't a total waste of bandwidth instead of spamming the thread with your off topic "edification".

I'm sorry your attempts have been to "no avail" but I don't see why he needs to "move along".

I'm sorry you can't graps it after 3 tries. What more can I say?

Then feel free not to spam the thread with off topic "edification" :)

It is true my posts weren't on topic, but I take issue with you telling someone to leave a thread when that poster was posting on topic.

Then why not use your posts to correct bad theology instead adding to the spam count in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.