Mark Wahlberg, Francis, and The Boy Who Sang

RCLady

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/

September 29, 2015

Dear Brothers:

Here’s a… video from Antipope Francis’ meeting in Philadelphia the other day:

It features a 14 year old boy singing a capella for Francis. At the end of his performance, Francis gives him… a gift. Following that, the “actor” and “devout Catholic” Mark Wahlberg shakes the boy’s hand to congratulate him. The boy tells Wahlberg that he “loved him in Ted” – referring to the obscene 2013 movie Ted that Wahlberg wrote and starred in. The U.S. “Catholic Bishops” movie review site described the movie Ted as follows:

“Along with a love of illegal substances, MacFarlane endows the anything-but-cuddly Ted with a foul mouth and a taste for the company of prostitutes. Though he eventually displays good intentions and even self-sacrificing concern for John’s best interests, Ted’s loutish ways endure. Presumably meant to register as amusing, they instead grind against the grain.

The film contains occasional irreverence, a benign view of drug use, cohabitation, brief upper female and rear nudity, a same-sex kiss, much sexual and scatological humor, numerous uses of profanity and pervasive rough and crude language. The Catholic News Service classification is O — morally offensive. The Motion Picture Association of America rating is R — restricted. Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.”

link:

http://www.catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2012/ted.cfm

When Mark Wahlberg comes to the microphone, he says the following:

“….[the boy just] whispered in my ear that he loved the movie ‘Ted’…..”

[to that, the “Catholic” audience laughs aloud]

“….and I told him that was not appropriate for a boy of his age….”

[to that, the “Catholic” audience again laughs aloud]

“….Holy Father please forgive me….”

[to that, the “Catholic” audience again laughs aloud]

“….I’ve always hoped that the Good Lord has a sense of humor when it comes and pertains to many of the movies that I have made…..”

There are just so many disturbing aspects to this whole video:

1. That anyone, especially a 14 year old boy, would have viewed such a filthy movie.

2. That Wahlberg, who has made many such disgusting movies, would have been invited to speak at such an event.

3. That Wahlberg would feel comfortable enough to make light of such an abomination.

4. That the reaction of the crowd would have been one of laughter and not one of horror.

5. That even Wahlberg knows he’s a total sinner and deviant and openly admits it.

6. That Antipope Francis sits there the whole time with a smirk on his face.

7. That the media finds the whole thing amusing.

… it really is just a more candid glimpse at the true face and mindset of the Vatican 2 Sect. So perhaps there might be a very small silver lining to this episode. Perhaps (hopefully) some false traditionalists will see the complete moral bankruptcy of the whole situation and be moved to finally reject the V-2 Sect in its entirety (and its non-Catholic heresies as well).

Regards,

Mike

MHFM (http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/) Comment: What this shows (again) is that underneath some beautiful externals there is moral and doctrinal bankruptcy. There’s nothing there. It’s just about singing, celebrities, an event. It’s a deception.