Mishaps were the theme of Bob's latest round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Truth matters to me...

Truth matters to me...

Originally posted by Tye Porter
It is obvious that you are missing the point.

It is obvious you're missing the point. Bob's statements, as I have noted, are not entirely true so I advised him not to use them. The facts speak for themselves.

If 50.000001 (etc)% of any body of anything, including observations and peoples, is concurring, we call that a majority.

The majority of the people in the world reject Christ and your point?

Pastor Enyart, simply making this statement, is in fact, making a generalization,

We know this and I have demonstrated that his statements are not enitrely true. I cautioned him in making generalizations without making note of the exceptions (in all fairness to the truth).

Why you nit-pick this simple statement, why this is the one thing that has stuck in your craw, is unknown, but I assume there is something else to blame, rather than your misunderstanding of his statements.

Perhaps truth matters to me. Does truth matter to you?
Care to elaborate, Freak?

I already have. :p

Freak

Originally posted by Flipper
RogerB:

Sorry your guru who repeatedly insists that he holds truth in highest regard is prone to incorrect generalizations and inaccuracies, which he presents as if they were indisputable facts, then fails to accurately back up his position.

Exactly right.

I guess the truth just isn't as important to Bob as he says it is.

I hope this isn't true but I'm beginning to wonder....
:chuckle:

Freak

Re: Re: Truth matters to me...

Re: Re: Truth matters to me...

Originally posted by Tye Porter
Good point.

Thanks.

Ergo, you agree with Pastor Enyart.

Are you mentally slow? Of course I agree with Bob that there is a God. However, I do not agree with some of his statements that are not entirely true. He needs to note in the debate that some of arguements are not entirely true. Does truth matter to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.