Muslims murder 65 Christians on Easter

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not a peep from the left that want muslims in the US. To them, it is worth the risk as long as the USA ceases to exist as we know it.

rexlunae

Yep, go ahead and sweep it under.

There's just no winning with you.

Be sure you do not condemn islam and demand justice.

I don't condemn all of Islam for the actions of some of its members, just as I don't condemn Christianity for the actions of some of theirs. I'm skeptical of all religion, and certainly, there seems to be something especially violent in some strains of Islam right now, but I don't think it's helpful or fair to blame the whole for the actions of a part.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The suicide bomber set the bomb off after he got near the rides and the children. I pray that there is a special place in hell for people like this.

CherubRam

Maybe you should?

Exactly. Were the Japanese responsible for Peal Harbor? Were the Germans responsible for Hitler? Ect. So the big question would be: Are 25% of Islamist responsible for the 75% of Islamist? People seem to think that because a group is a minority, that Islam should not be blamed. In the mean time...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The death toll is now up to 72 plus injured. They did it near the rides and the children on purpose, on Easter Sunday.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not a peep from the left that want muslims in the US. To them, it is worth the risk as long as the USA ceases to exist as we know it.

The left has spoken many times on this issue, but you just weren't listening.

"...the United States should be an honest broker working to build trust between the parties and injecting a measure of reason into an extraordinarily emotional debate."
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-trump-neutral-broker-20160323-story.html

-Donald Trump on wanting the US to be neutral in the Israel-Palestine (i.e. Hamas, i.e. Muslim Brotherhood) conflict.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
apparently these morons were trying to target Christians, but the majority of the victims were their fellow mooslims

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There's just no winning with you..

:chuckle: Some things just aren't worth winning.

Anyways, back to the OP. Yes. The terrorists who commit mass murders are evil. For committing mass murderers ... they should be executed.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Saudi Arabia to "crack down" on cross dressing perverts, not just the regular homos.

The judiciary reportedly also claimed there has been a large rise in "perverts" displaying "sins and obscenities" on social media in the Sunni Kingdom. It comes after a Saudi man was arrested this week when he raised the rainbow flag outside his home in Jeddah.​