My President Trump Prediction

chair

Now that it is really all over- the presidential election, and the Georgia senate run-off election- we will see many more Republican politicians distancing themselves from President Trump's election fraud claims. We may also see some prominent Republicans admitting that he was a problematic president all along.

No need to get nasty and call me names. Just wait a week or two.

eider

Now that it is really all over- the presidential election, and the Georgia senate run-off election- we will see many more Republican politicians distancing themselves from President Trump's election fraud claims. We may also see some prominent Republicans admitting that he was a problematic president all along.

Hi.......
The Georgia Senator results are all over the BBC this afternoon.

It may be all over now, but it was very useful for the UK that the Republican claims and complaints stretched on to the end of December. Even the tiniest possibility that a Republican Government could hold out and survive helped us with our Brexit Deal....... thus, it could just linger in the back of the EU President's mind when she spoke with our Boris.

We had to give in on most of the rights to our fishing grounds for a further five years, and a few other concessions, but we got a reasonable deal. If the Democratic Government had been firmly in power already then the EU could have pressed us much harder than they did. The Democrats had made it quite clear that they would be much more aggressive with a lone UK than the Republicans.

Oh well...... all's well that ends well. The British majority got their Brexit, and the US majority got their new government. :)

exminister

I will or at least want to call you the guy who got it right.
This division has to end or what option do we have? Violence. That is what happened at the Capitol today.
If we cannot get a handle on the same reality then destroying this great country is all that is left.

Hopefully more Americans are coming out of this fog and recognizing this is not the country we want. Law and Order were used by Trump as a political statement and we see now he is only Lies and Chaos. He loves chaos like candy.

Trump today

eider

Britain is teetering on the brink of catastrophe and this is what you're spoon-fed?

Amazing
Wow, a post without your usual filthy insults.
I expect that much of the World saw reports of the Georgia votes.
Your spoon-feed of the last few months is clearly the junk.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The moment the GOP has the opportunity to dump trump (minus blowback), they will do it. Without his Twitter account, it may be easier to put him on mute.