Neg Rep Spam

glorydaz

Um, that's just bollocks GD. A real long winded way of trying to justify acting like some butthurt kid. Barb, Rusha and Wiz always engage in conversations and act with civility. I might not, sure, but quit trying to say that your neg reps make any sorta point or anyone else's.

I think I'd prefer to keep saying what I've been saying all along.

Thanks for giving your opinion, though. :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I believe the above list is fairly accurate, truthful and to the best of 'Old GMs' way of looking at things, honest in every way possible. Feel free to add to this remarkable list. All additions will be thoroughly examined and if they are accepted, will be given 'Old GMs' gold seal of approval. All other unacceptable additions will be disregarded and made fun of, as usual.

Last edited:

glorydaz

I believe the above list is fairly accurate, truthful and to the best of 'Old GMs' way of looking at things, honest in every way possible. Feel free to add to this remarkable list. All additions will examined and if they are accepted, will be given 'Old GMs' gold seal of approval. All other unacceptable additions will be disregarded and made fun of, as usual.

And some people fail to see your humour. :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Old GM supports his friends and fellow Conservative Christian brothers and sisters. Regarding, those who are not on par with such, are in fact, the opposition and will not receive Old GMs support and much hoped for, appreciation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If posters like: Barb, the Wiz, AB, and their ilk were to, suddenly find it in themselves to be more civil, mannerly, respectful, logical/reasonable, and kind towards others, I might be persuaded to change my perception of them and be more open to their posting habits. However, I'm almost certain, that's asking for too much.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm grateful for this thread topic. The Wiz has created a platform in which to discuss the positive side of the repping system. I would offer him some kudos, however, my perception of him as a fellow poster, is perhaps a wee bit eschewed by his behavior on TOL. He was immediately in attack mode when I first came in contact with him? Perhaps it was merely a personality conflict and not something more nefarious?

WizardofOz

It's kind of funny, the Wiz and AB keep saying how immature it is to give Neg-reps

If I "keep saying" that, it should be fairly easy for you to quote me doing do.

Take your time, I'll wait...
Using 'partial' quotes of posts ought to be outlawed, perhaps? :think:

Nice dodge. Quote me stating that giving neg reps is immature. The rest of your quote had nothing to do with this false accusation.

So, quote me saying so or admit that you're full of it and/or lack reading comprehension.

Again, take all the time you need :thumb:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nice dodge. Quote me stating that giving neg reps is immature. The rest of your quote had nothing to do with this false accusation.

So, quote me saying so or admit that you're full of it and/or lack reading comprehension.

Again, take all the time you need :thumb:

Calm down a bit the Wiz. Best to watch your blood pressure. We wouldn't want to see you have a complete mental/emotional break? That wouldn't be pretty, my friend.