Notice to loons

Sherman

Know the Truth and the Truth will set you free.
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
giphy.gif

You have just been added to the menu. Users that prove themselves a distraction with bizarre forum behavior, along with trolls and spammers will get 'eaten'.

No more Squeakies, Letargues, Jacobs or similar users.

Timeloop - I have discovered that racists are nice and tasty too. They go down nicely so be forewarned!

Last edited:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I have to constantly clean up after AB, then I will remove him. This platform has stronger tools where I can remove people from threads where they don't belong. I can keep users in the lanes where they belong. If he disrupts one of your threads - I can take him out of it. Of if I have to keep doing that, when I will have to visit a permaban.

Boards that are just preaching to the choir usually stay small. He is the one that ultimately decides whether I remove knuckle heads or not. The decision was reached via a staff discussion to remove the loons. They don't foster dialog. We will have a discussion among the staff about users like Artie and Danoh. Meshak is gone, because she became a needless distraction. I do suspect if they are a persistent problem - like Meshak they may wear out their welcome.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will discuss this in our staff roundtable and get back to you. We are discussing ways to help this site grow.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I have to constantly clean up after AB, then I will remove him. This platform has stronger tools where I can remove people from threads where they don't belong. I can keep users in the lanes where they belong. If he disrupts one of your threads - I can take him out of it. Of if I have to keep doing that, when I will have to visit a permaban.

Boards that are just preaching to the choir usually stay small. He is the one that ultimately decides whether I remove knuckle heads or not. The decision was reached via a staff discussion to remove the loons. They don't foster dialog. We will have a discussion among the staff about users like Artie and Danoh. Meshak is gone, because she became a needless distraction. I do suspect if they are a persistent problem - like Meshak they may wear out their welcome.
While I don’t personally care for Meshak, she was a Lifetime member who consistently contributed to TOL. Also, her offenses and AB’s did not hold a candle to TG .. or a few others for that matter.

At some point, TOL may once again need donations. Giving special leniency to certain uncouth members is not a incentive for forum building.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is a conservative site and it will be governed as per the wishes of the ownership. The owners wanted her back. This a not a complaint board FYI. ;)