Pope Continues Heresies About Mary

Right Divider

Body part
one thing's for sure. People would be more logical following a 2000 yr old Church than to follow the likes of the anitcatholics as found on internet forums... who don't even study Catholicism but put themselves out as experts just the same... dumb
Your PRIDE is showing..... so PROUD of your organization and your connection to it. So proud.

genuineoriginal

So would you also object to Christians bowing before a crucifix or a statue of Jesus?

I object to Christians bowing before a crucifix or a statue of Jesus just as much as I would object to them bowing before a molten calf and proclaiming it to be the God that brought the children of Israel out of Egypt.

genuineoriginal

The doctrine of soul sleep is completely without any scriptural justification and seems to have been contrived solely for the purpose of providing some defense against the idea of the intercession of saints.

Where does scripture say you should pray to the dead for intercession?
You could pray to Jesus for intercession, since He rose from the dead, but Jesus said to pray to the Father instead.

So, why do Catholics refuse to pray directly to the Father?
That refusal is unbiblical.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
we pray to Mary

that is not worshiping

nec·ro·man·cy
ˈnekrəˌmansē/
noun
noun: necromancy

the supposed practice of communicating with the dead

Isaiah 8:19
When they say to you, "Consult the mediums and the spiritists who whisper and mutter," should not a people consult their God? Should they consult the dead on behalf of the living?

Aimiel

neither would I

goes without saying
One with understanding would grasp the implication that the RCC is pagan; but without understanding, one simply follows the traditions of men who have nothing to do with God but rather false religion, pretending to be from God. The practice of idolatry is heresy and blasphemy.

Aimiel

If you're Marian, you're not Christian. Jesus taught us to pray to The Father. He gave no other instruction regarding prayer, neither did any of the apostles.

Aimiel

Yes, you're right, apparitions are real. They are a manifestation created by demonic spirits to help promote demonic doctrine, of which Mary worship is only one. A Muslim or a Mormon might have apparitions as well, but that doesn't make their beliefs any more Biblical or right than that of worshipping a false god like Mary.

Aimiel

Mary is NOT God's Mother, since God doesn't have a mother. He is everlasting. Mary found favor with God, but was not born sinless, as the heretical RCC teaches. She was just as human as you or me. Thinking otherwise makes her into a demi-god. Jesus is Who we are to focus upon, not Mary, Joseph or even any other prophet, all of whom pointed to Christ. He is our Rock, not a false god that is lifted up by heretical teaching.

Aimiel

There is no hope for someone who chooses ignorance, rather than learning. You've obviously chosen to keep your religious and proud lies rather than learn Truth. Those of us who are Christian are capable of learning from The Holy Spirit and our fellow-believers; especially: teachers, pastors, prophets, apostles and evangelists. Without realizing that the five-fold ministry is eternal one might fall prey to such lies as those who believe that any and every gift of The Holy Spirit has 'passed away' and try to elevate religious traditions of men above that which is anointed by God's Presence. That isn't following God, it's following men. Those of us who are Christian also recognize idolatry when it's practiced. Veneration of men above that which is needful is a form of it, such as Marianism.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

vfirestormv

you have to respect the mother of Jesus

I do respect Mary the mother of Jesus. I am glad she found favour with God. I am glad she was blessed to carry and mother our Lord and Savior. But I also respect her by not worshiping or praying to her. She seeing what her son did and the sacrifice He made for all mankind would think it spitting in her face to pray to her or give her glory that is only due her son, the Christ, which was before she ever existed.
To pray to any of them, her or the apostles or anyone but the Father through the name of Jesus is heretical. That is why Christ died, to save us from our sins and provide a way for us to commune with the Father. That is why the veil of the Temple was rent from top to bottom. No more would man have to go through some earthly priest to commune with the Father, he now has direct access through the finished work at the cross. To try to go to the Father in any other manner or through any other person is spitting in the face of Jesus and what He suffered to give to us.

Last edited:

Aimiel

I do respect Mary the mother of Jesus. I am glad she found favour with God. I am glad she was blessed to carry and mother our Lord and Savior. But I also respect her by not worshiping or praying to her. She seeing what her son did and the sacrifice He made would for all mankind would think it spitting in her face to pray to her or give her glory that is only due her son, the Christ, which was before she ever existed.
To pray to any of them, her or the apostles or anyone but the Father through the name of Jesus is heretical. That is why Christ died, to save us from our sins and provide a way for us to commune with the Father. That is why the veil of the Temple was rent from top to bottom. No more would man have to go through some earthly priest to commune with the Father, he now has direct access through the finished work at the cross. To try to go to the Father in any other manner or through any other person is spitting in the face of Jesus and what He suffered to give to us.
Amen! :thumb: