Possibly the most astounding leftist hypocrisy yet

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Number of guns confiscated by the Obama administration so far after nearly eight years : ZERO. Zip. Nada. Zilch . Bupkis . What hypocrisy ? Nobody on earth comes even remotely close to GOP politicians when it comes to hypocrisy of every kind imaginable. They wrote the book on hypocrisy . They are hypocrisy personified .

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
HA!

Reminds of that video about the college students having to share their grade point average with those with less fortunate grade averages (a form of distribute the wealth).

The concept sounds sweet until you actually apply to yourself.

Mark M

Number of guns confiscated by the Obama administration so far after nearly eight years : ZERO. Zip. Nada. Zilch . Bupkis . What hypocrisy ? Nobody on earth comes even remotely close to GOP politicians when it comes to hypocrisy of every kind imaginable. They wrote the book on hypocrisy . They are hypocrisy personified .
The Good GOP has kept our gun rights intact

Sent from my Coolpad 3320A using Tapatalk

musterion

The Good GOP has kept our gun rights intact

Not for long. It's approaching the point where all politicians aren't already against it are going to go soft on the 2A. It'll be up to citizens and sympathetic law enforcement to keep them. I also fully expect to live long enough to see soft attempts at confiscation in non-urban areas/areas that lean more conservative. HOW they'll try it I don't know but they're itching for it.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
The Republican party hasn't prevented gun confiscation . Obama was never coming for anyone's guns in the first place. Neither was the last Democratic president, Bill Clinton . You've been hoodwinked by NRA propaganda, Musterion, just like so many other clueless conservatives in America .

musterion

The Republican party hasn't prevented gun confiscation . Obama was never coming for anyone's guns in the first place. Neither was the last Democratic president, Bill Clinton . You've been hoodwinked by NRA propaganda, Musterion, just like so many other clueless conservatives in America .

Duh-HUR!