Pt 1 | Don’t Confuse Your Theories about the Gospel for the Gospel Itself

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Monday, August 16th, 2022

SUMMARY:

Today on The Dominic Enyart Show, we’re discussing the dangers of bringing your preconceived notions to the Bible. As the Bible is the world’s best-selling book of all time, we probably can’t improve on it. So don’t try. Today’s show will be part one of two so make sure to tune in again tomorrow. Same time, same place.

We should not bring our worldviews as a lens to read the text, but rather we should use the text as a lens to view the world. As C.S. Lewis put it, “I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

Today's Resource: Bob Enyart's Life's Work - The Plot
Grasping the overview of the Bible is the key to its details! You can read Bob's best-selling book, The Plot in paperback or as a downloadable PDF or in Spanish as La Trama. Or you can listen to Bob's Plot Seminar or get the entire set of all five of Bob's Plot Bible Study Albums on MP3 CD or even check out The Plot Boys for kids and Bible students of all ages! You'll love this powerful teaching through Scripture or take advantage of our 30-day money-back guarantee!