Secular educators tell kids to hide from their parents what they are being taught

marke

This is atheistic propagandist indoctrination by educators with no regard for God or parental rights and responsibilities.

A Sartell-St. Stephen School District student is speaking out after the school required grade-school children to take an equity survey.
Some students didn’t understand some of the surveys questions, but were told by a teacher they couldn’t repeat the survey questions to their parents, according to a video uploaded by Alphanews.
The survey asked questions that some students didn’t understand. Even after hearing an explanation from their teacher, some still couldn’t comprehend the survey questions.
But a teacher told the students they couldn’t ask their parents for help, according to student Haylee Yasgar.
“My teacher said that I could not skip any questions even when I didn’t understand them. One question asked us what gender we identify with. I was very confused along with a lot of other classmates,” Yasgar said during Monday night’s meeting.
She said students were told they could not “repeat any of the questions to our parents.”