Show Compassion To Animals.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Animals (generally speaking) have four basic rights:

The rights to be hunted, killed, cooked, and eaten.

If someone takes one as a pet, then he should care for it, and not abuse it. But apart from that, animals have no rights.

God gave man dominion over animals. That means being responsible for, and managing them.

Arthur Brain

If someone takes one as a pet, then he should care for it, and not abuse it. But apart from that, animals have no rights.

God gave man dominion over animals. That means being responsible for, and managing them.
Wow, animals have the "right" to be killed. That says so much right there. Or hey, maybe you can elaborate on the "generally speaking" part?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

That is correct. The only "rights" that exist are the self-evident rights that our Creator endowed man with. Everything else is made up nonsense.

Animal rights, women's rights, gay rights . . . . . it is all fake and made up.

Now, having said that, animals are part of God's creation and cannot be abused. So when you hunt, kill and cook that bisen do it right.

Arthur Brain

That is correct. The only "rights" that exist are the self-evident rights that our Creator endowed man with. Everything else is made up nonsense.

Animal rights, women's rights, gay rights . . . . . it is all fake and made up.

Now, having said that, animals are part of God's creation and cannot be abused. So when you hunt, kill and cook that bisen do it right.

Telling that you mentioned "women's rights" in this. You're a woman right? Should women have the vote, be allowed to have an independent voice etc?

Of course it's not fake or made up. Animals have rightful protection and homosexuals should never have been persecuted to start with.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Telling that you mentioned "women's rights" in this. You're a woman right?

Oh, because I'm a woman I have to be STUPID and think like YOU do? That's what you Liberals do, divide people into groups and the cause anger. I don't buy into your garbage hate.

You're a woman right? Should women have the vote

Everybody . . . Attention everybody. AB just stepped in it and gave us a great example of how he does comprehend. Look:

I said: The only "rights" that exist are the self-evident rights that our Creator endowed man with. Everything else is made up nonsense. Animal rights, women's rights, gay rights . . . . . it is all fake and made up

AB replies: Should women have the vote?

LOL! Amazing. Voting is obviously a self-evident right that our Creator endowed us with. It is not a "woman's right" because there is no such things as women's rights! It is my right as an American Citizen.

AB does not even know how to read a sentence.

Of course it's not fake or made up

Yes it is!

Animals have rightful protection and homosexuals should never have been persecuted to start with.

OMG he brought in Homosexuals. Unbelievable.

Why is this tool still allowed in this forum.

God said they should be put to death. Who are you to disagree?

That is the mighty AB. He knows more than God and man.

Oh and look who liked his post, little Eva Braun

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Oh, because I', a woman I have to be STUPID and think like YOU do? That's what you Liberals do, divide people into groups and the cause anger. I don't buy into your garbage hate.

Evernody . . . Attention everubody. AB just steeped in it and gave us a prime example of his stupidity. Look:

I said: The only "rights" that exist are the self-evident rights that our Creator endowed man with. Everything else is made up nonsense. Animal rights, women's rights, gay rights . . . . . it is all fake and made up

AB replies: Should women have the vote?

LOL! Amazing. Voting is obviously a self-evident right that our Creator endowed us with. It is not a "woman's right" because there is no such things as women;s rights! It is my right as an American Citizen.

What a Maroon. AB does not even know how to read a sentence.

Yes it is! Moderator, can I make a thread in the Back Alley and start calling this guysnames? This Leftist troll needs to be put in his place.

OMG he brought in Homosexuals. Unbelievable.

Why is this tool still allowed in this forum.

That is the mighty AB. He knows more than God and man.

Oh and look who liked his post, little Eva Braun
You wouldn't have even been allowed to vent your puerile opinions years ago as women most certainly didn't have anything akin to the rights of men, so if you had any sense you'd have recognized the salient point. As it is you are just pathetically juvenile and frankly, a complete bore. Start a thread wherever you like, I ain't gonna be interested in it.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
. . . your puerile opinions. . .
. . . if you had any sense . . .
. . . you are just pathetically . . .

Typical Antifa Bully.

. . . . Start a thread wherever you like, I ain't gonna be interested in it.

LOL. That's because the Mods keep removing you from them, and THAT is because you are a snotty troll.

I guess its better late than never that you will finally shut your stupid colossal gorge. We are all sick and tired of that know-it-all, condescending canyon on the front of your face.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
giphy.gif

Bye Artie....

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Back to the topic:

was raised in a time and in an area of the country where many men considered it
manly to kill animals just for the sake of killing them. They called doing that "sport."

And they taught the young boys, as they grew up, to do the same thing. They
explained that killing animals was merely we humans "exercising our dominion",
over animals, as they put it.

The results was a lot of unnecessary killing of animals (and birds) just for the
sake of killing them. "Road kills" counted too. Some back then would speed up
in order to "score a point" on all critters crossing the road and even score points
on stray dogs and cats too.

I now see all that as wrongdoing.

Its a blessings how the Lord changes the heart and makes us wiser and better
as we read His word and get to know Him better. I found myself braking the
other day so I would not hit a young squirrel that had just dashed in front of
my truck. I am glad I did that.

I will never again cause any animal death or pain just for the sake of killing the
animal.

I read in the newspaper, long ago, where they closed the Ringling Brothers Elephant
Show. Good. It was very painful for the elephants. I have read how they "trained"
the elephants to do all their tricks and performances and the "training" involved
intense pain for the elephants while they were forced to go through their routines.

No, I am NOT against hunting animals for food.

I am against killing them "only for sport" and against killing them "just for the sake of
killing them." {But I will admit that "sport hunting" is debatable.}

No, I am not a pacifist. I believe some wars are justified, for example WW II. But I
believe killing and mangling human bodies in wars ought to be the very last resort
after all other solutions have been totally exhausted. "Blessed are the peacemakers
for they shall be called sons of God", said the Lord Jesus. That means exactly what
it says.

My wife and I love T-bone steak but we have never ate one that was still alive.
This means that somebody killed the cow so we could enjoy eating T-bone steaks.
We eat a lot of chickens too, but never ate a live chicken, they were all dead, so
again somebody killed them so we could enjoy eating them. This is good. Very
tasty too.

I generally kill all the snakes I come across, but that's because I fear all snakes,
even the so-called "good ones." If I did not fear them, I would not kill them. So
whither I am right or wrong on that (about killing the so-called "good snakes")
I still have, in my mind, a good reason for killing them. I don't kill them "just for
the enjoyment of killing." In fact I hope I never see another snake on my property.
I have only killed 2 or 3 in my life and that's plenty for me.

Yes. I am well aware that there are some types of animals that pose a threat to
people, to their homes, and to their livestock. I fully support killing theses types
of animals and controlling their numbers -- this is a good thing to do.

On the subject of showing compassion to animals:

What say you?

I say actual cruelty is bad, but hunting is okay. Fishing too.