Students, Is it Heaven or Hell?

Bro. Michael

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Hello,

I have a question for you all?

If you died today, would you be in Heaven or Hell?

Jesus said: "you must be born again"
Joh:3:3: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh:3:7: Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

1Pe:1:23: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven!
Joh:14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

You must turn from sinful living!
Lu:13:3: I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Ac:3:19: Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

You have sinned!
Ro:3:23: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Ro:3:10: As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Sinners will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire!
1Co:6:9: Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Re:21:8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Re:21:27: And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Re:20:15: And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

If you are not born again then you will be in Hell when you die! Jesus Christ, The Son of God paid your sin debt to God! If you will repent of your sin and believe on Jesus Christ by faith you will be saved! It's a daily walk.

Prayer for the sinner: Dear God, I know I am a sinner, Forgive me of my sin, I repent from sin, I believe that Jesus Christ, The Son of God died for me and arose from the dead, Save me now Lord and help me to live for you. In Jesus name, Amen

If you have turned from your sin to Jesus Christ, Welcome to the family of God! If I can be of assistance to any of you, please email me or send me a private message! The Lord bless all your endeavors for Him!

Love in Christ :)

Last edited:

Bro. Ronnie

Amen................

Amen................

THIS is exactly what we all SHOULD BE offering to everyone. AMEN BRO.MICHEAL!!!!!!!!! Praise God!!!!!!!! GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!! love you my brother

mberthot

Last time I checked...we are in the year of our LORD...2003.
I think that the King James language is a bit out of date.
Maybe you could translate your posts for us next time BROTHERS.
Or If we read the NIV bible are we not getting GOD's word? Just wondering...also is it me or do only Baptist that use the old King James? Just wondering.
Blessings and
Jesus dies for all our sins!!!

mberthot

I am comfortable with it , but do you think that a 10 year old would understand what the language meant? I just know growing up in my old Lutheran tradition that I had no idea what the bible was saying half the time...until I picked up a NIV.

mberthot

I agree...like when it says that Jesus died on the cross for all our sins...and we think it is just some of them. Isn't that crazy!