Teacher Who Read Homosexual Book to Third Graders Resigns Following Parental Outrcy

republicanchick

Christ worried about teaching young children sin and spoke heavily against it and in fact warned of danger for those who do it:

Mark 9:42 “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.

Teaching gay relationships are normal and ok are teaching little ones to sin.

Why you call yourself a christian and think teaching sin in school to little ones is ok, is beyond me.

Amen... I had momentarily forgotten about that psg

But you know, it won't work w/ the libs and so called, what i call PChristians (Phony Christians)

b/c they don't see being gay as being sinful (meaning Practicing .. doing homosexual acts)

they conveniently forget about the first couple chapters of Romans...

and Sodom and Gomorrha? forget about it... too long ago... probably just a fable

Christianity has gone cafeteria on us...

___

HisServant

Christ worried about teaching young children sin and spoke heavily against it and in fact warned of danger for those who do it:

Mark 9:42 “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.

Teaching gay relationships are normal and ok are teaching little ones to sin.

Why you call yourself a christian and think teaching sin in school to little ones is ok, is beyond me.

That was spoken to Christians... our schools and government are secular.. and by definition HATE everything Christ and God said.

The more you keep trying to push things on them the more they will hate Christ and they more they will resist you with every fiber of their being.

If you want to do things right, get off your duff and start spreading the gospel so we are in the company of like minded individuals.

We are to be in the world, but not of it.... it seems you have embraced the world lock stock and barrel.... and you call yourself a Christian?

HisServant

Amen... I had momentarily forgotten about that psg

But you know, it won't work w/ the libs and so called, what i call PChristians (Phony Christians)

b/c they don't see being gay as being sinful (meaning Practicing .. doing homosexual acts)

they conveniently forget about the first couple chapters of Romans...

and Sodom and Gomorrha? forget about it... too long ago... probably just a fable

Christianity has gone cafeteria on us...

___

Typical response from a Romanist that feels like they should be in charge of everything and put those who disagree to death... like it did before.

Have you learned nothing?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That was spoken to Christians... our schools and government are secular.. and by definition HATE everything Christ and God said.

The more you keep trying to push things on them the more they will hate Christ and they more they will resist you with every fiber of their being.

If you want to do things right, get off your duff and start spreading the gospel so we are in the company of like minded individuals.

We are to be in the world, but not of it.... it seems you have embraced the world lock stock and barrel.... and you call yourself a Christian?

Oh so you believe teaching little ones sin is ok, to win converts... how sick.

Luke 16:31 He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’”

HisServant

Oh so you believe teaching little ones sin is ok, to win converts... how sick.

Luke 16:31 He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’”

Are you teaching them this?... am I teaching them this?

Nope... so what is your point?

Oh I get it, you think you are going to force the sinful to be 'less sinful' and care about their salvation?

Could you be more blind?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Are you teaching them this?... am I teaching them this?
Yes, you are teaching them that by not objecting.

Nope... so what is your point?
That we lead by example. We dont turn a blind eye to perversion to "win" converts, do you think they cant see those who do not practice what they preach?

Oh I get it, you think you are going to force the sinful to be 'less sinful' and care about their salvation?

Could you be more blind?
No, but i think we best protect the most vulnerable. Are you blind?

You are the one claiming what Jesus would do and thats toss the perverts trying to teach little ones sin, out away from them.

republicanchick

YWe dont turn a blind eye to perversion to "win" converts, m.

then u probably agree that we dont vote for someone who checks his Christianity at the door to the White House

I feel Jeb Bush is doing that by saying that there should be an exception in abortion laws RE rape and incest, meaning victims of those acts should be allowed to be killed

___

HisServant

Yes, you are teaching them that by not objecting.

That we lead by example. We dont turn a blind eye to perversion to "win" converts, do you think they cant see those who do not practice what they preach?

No, but i think we best protect the most vulnerable. Are you blind?

You are the one claiming what Jesus would do and thats toss the perverts trying to teach little ones sin, out away from them.

You are so wrong on so many levels.... if you want to change it, move down there and run for the school board or get appointed to the state department of education and do the hard work and actually make a difference instead of flapping your gums.

But than again, most christians these days only care about flapping their gums instead of actually trying to make a difference.

So sit there in your ivory tower dispensing judgement while not lifting a finger to do a thing... you hypocrite!

Jesus would have a field day rebuking you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are so wrong on so many levels.... if you want to change it, move down there and run for the school board or get appointed to the state department of education and do the hard work and actually make a difference instead of flapping your gums.

But than again, most christians these days only care about flapping their gums instead of actually trying to make a difference.

So sit there in your ivory tower dispensing judgement while not lifting a finger to do a thing... you hypocrite!

Jesus would have a field day rebuking you.

My childrens schools teach no such nonsense. You have no idea what i do and have done.

Wow how completely desperate to make claims you know nothing about. False witness much?

HisServant

My childrens schools teach no such nonsense. You have no idea what i do and have done.

Wow how completely desperate to make claims you know nothing about. False witness much?

I'm not making a false witness at all...

You have proposed no solutions except for flapping your gums.

And as far as the verse you quoted that had nothing to do with public schools... do you always blaspheme God with all your unnecessary censorship of him?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm not making a false witness at all...

You have proposed no solutions except for flapping your gums.

And as far as the verse you quoted that had nothing to do with public schools... do you always blaspheme God with all your unnecessary censorship of him?

Flapping your gums is what you are doing, i have proposed a solution to this filth in my op, read it, and you dont know what i spend my time doing offline.

You are blaspheming God, by claiming to be his servant and wishing to teach little ones filth in the name of "conversion" - hint, they know a fake who dont believe what they claim, like you, can spot you a mile away, they see no difference in your life, so why should they listen to you?

You turn a blind eye to the most helpless.

HisServant

Flapping your gums is what you are doing, i have proposed a solution to this filth in my op, read it, and you dont know what i spend my time doing offline.

You are blaspheming God, by claiming to be his servant and wishing to teach little ones filth in the name of "conversion" - hint, they know a fake who dont believe what they claim, like you, can spot you a mile away, they see no difference in your life, so why should they listen to you?

You turn a blind eye to the most helpless.

Less children does not equal less tax dollars for the school.. as you say in your OP... unless you move out of the district and people refuse to move in and the tax base bottoms out. (ain't going to happen).

But then again, I have always been a proponent of home schooling or small schools run by a group of parents. Public schools are nothing more than an indoctrination camp for children.. so the kids behave the way they want and they couldn't care less about the parents.

Take your kids education in your own hands... don't leave it to the government and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

musterion

If he's a libertarian that means he's more or less a leftist, socially, so there's no discussion possible.