Ted "Covid-19 freaks/Dirty lying scam" gets Covid, thinks he's dying

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Days after calling it BS, Ted Nugent says he’s been battling COVID-19: ‘I thought I was dying’

"I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days and I thought I was dying," Nugent said in his live video. "I was tested positive today.​
I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days. But I did. I crawled."​

I don't know if his brain will recover, though:

"Why weren’t we shut down for Covid 1 through 18?" Nugent said last Monday on Facebook, apparently unaware the “19” is for 2019, the year the virus was first discovered.​

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And Norway's version of Ted Nugent:

COVID-19 Deniers Event Leaves Host Dead, 12 Infected

A leading Norwegian conspiracy theorist who denied coronavirus was a dangerous disease has died from the virus after hosting two events at his property...

Gaarder was a prominent conspiracy theorist and regularly promoted views that COVID-19 was comparable to a cold.

In a March 18 post on his Facebook page, Gaarder said: "What could be the reason for the measures 'to prevent infection' for something that will be like a cold or mild flu? Could it be to camouflage that coronavirus is not transmitted from person to person?"

He also shared posts about the Illuminati and conspiracy theories that U.S. President Joe Biden stole the election in November on Facebook and his website.

Arthur Brain

And Norway's version of Ted Nugent:

COVID-19 Deniers Event Leaves Host Dead, 12 Infected

A leading Norwegian conspiracy theorist who denied coronavirus was a dangerous disease has died from the virus after hosting two events at his property...

Gaarder was a prominent conspiracy theorist and regularly promoted views that COVID-19 was comparable to a cold.

In a March 18 post on his Facebook page, Gaarder said: "What could be the reason for the measures 'to prevent infection' for something that will be like a cold or mild flu? Could it be to camouflage that coronavirus is not transmitted from person to person?"

He also shared posts about the Illuminati and conspiracy theories that U.S. President Joe Biden stole the election in November on Facebook and his website.
It's sad and ironic all at once. One can only hope that this type of ignorance subsides in short order.