Ted Cruz trustworthy?

marke

According to a column from U.S. News and World Report, Donald Trump's star is quickly setting as more and more of his most rabid fans begin to move on and GOP lawmakers are starting to question whether he helps or hinders their election prospects.

Using a combination of current polling numbers -- that show voters increasingly don't want the former president to make a third presidential run -- and comments from GOP campaign consultants, U.S. News writer Susan Milligan suggested Trump is rapidly becoming yesterday's news.

"White male voters without a college degree overwhelmingly supported Trump in 2020, with exit polls showing the Republicans taking that voter group by a 70% to 28% margin. But YouGov's poll found that half of that group see Trump in a favorable light now, with 46% of them disapproving of Trump," the report states before adding, "Further, rank-and-file Republicans are moving away from a more direct identification with Trump himself. An NBC poll found that 56% of GOPers describe themselves as supporters of the Republican Party, with 36% saying they are supporters of Trump. That's a reversal from late 2020, when 54% described themselves as supporters of Trump and 38% supporters of the GOP."

"He doesn't get to speak ex cathedra anymore, where everyone just drops to their knees and believes in him," explained Mac Stipanovich. "He gets booed by his audience. [Florida Republican Gov. Ron] DeSantis did everything but moon him, and he's going to get away with it."

Stipanovich added that the midterm election -- and how Trump-endorsed candidates do -- will be a good indicator of how much power the former president wields.

While the nation descends into the worst moral and economic depression in its history the wicked focus their unjust and irresponsible wrath and rebuke on those who sought to prevent the moral decline, like President Trump.

Skeeter

Banned
While the nation descends into the worst moral and economic depression in its history the wicked focus their unjust and irresponsible wrath and rebuke on those who sought to prevent the moral decline, like President Trump.
Lip service aside, Trump is the most morally reprehensible politician on the national stage. Ask me how I know.

marke

Lip service aside, Trump is the most morally reprehensible politician on the national stage. Ask me how I know.
Who is more out of touch with God, a politician who advocates murdering babies and loving up on homosexuals, or a politician who declares that God is right and what He says goes?