terrorists entered Paris and attacked through refugee program

lighthouse99

yes, we need to keep this in mind

I wonder if France will now change their refugee, and their anti-gun laws? I certainly hope so

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

I wonder if France will now change their refugee, and their anti-gun laws? I certainly hope so
There was just one terrorist that took the refuge route - the remainder, including those who planned this attack, were born and raised in France and Belgium.

America has received millions of refugees from all over the world, including Islamic states - how many of those have turned out to be terrorists?

There have been dozens of mass shootings in America - so why haven't those 300 million guns in private hands acted as the deterrent that they were supposed to be?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How are those gun free zones working? All of Obama's mass murder sprees are in gun free zones.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Commentary: Gun-Rights Advocates Say Places That Ban Guns Attract Mass Shooters. The Data Says They’re Wrong.
Debunking the myths about gun-free zones

December 6, 2015

..... When a “good guy with a gun” does intervene in an active shooting, things can go terribly awry. On June 8, 2014, an armed couple burst into a CiCi’s Pizza in Las Vegas screaming, “This is the start of a revolution!” They quickly gunned down two police officers eating lunch, and then moved to a nearby Wal-Mart. One customer, a concealed-carry license holder, drew his gun rather than flee, but was immediately shot. As it would turn out, all three of the couple’s victims that day were armed.

Another example: On Jan. 8, 2011, a gunman opened fire on an outdoor meeting between Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and her constituents in Tucson, Ariz., killing six and wounding 13. When the killer was forced to reload, he was tackled by a bystander. Having heard the gunshots, an armed man ran to the scene. He saw two men wrestling and assumed the wrong man was the shooter. Had it not been for other bystanders quickly correcting him, he could have ended up shooting the wrong person. Afterwards he stated: “I was very lucky.”

http://www.thetrace.org/2015/06/gun...act-mass-shooters-the-data-says-theyre-wrong/
1. Given that most mass shooters are already mentally disturbed, what evidence does the gun lobby have that they deliberately choose "gun free" zones?

2. Many shooters are already on a suicide mission so the "gun free" zone argument has no relevance because there is no plan to escape before the police arrive.

3. The vast majority of "gun free" zones have no active screening or apparent means of enforcement - so the mass shooter can never make the assumption that he/she is the only one armed.

4. Armed civilians are prone to misjudge a confused situation and target the wrong individuals.

5. Even Israel, where terrorism is a legitimate daily concern, doesn't accept the NRA arguments, has strict rules governing private gun ownership and a homicide rate that is substantially lower than their American counterparts.

- Israel 1.8 homicides per 100 000 (2012) - if one discounts the 9 murders as a result of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict in 2012, the homicide rate for Israel falls to 1.7

- United States 3.8 homicides per 100 000 (2013)

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As I stated when I debunked that little girl Gloria Truster, Gun violence is on the decline, except in gun free zones.

SonOfCaleb

The whole refugee 'thing' has been thoroughly debunked as was the Syrian passport that was conveniently left at the crime scene after these alleged terrorists blew themselves up, which is according to the official narrative....

Interestingly one of the witnesses described the identity of one of the attackers which they said were of 'European' origin. From what i recall CNN actually covered that story. But for reasons only beknownst to the main stream media the narrative of the 'refugee' terrorist has been pursued which conveniently dovetails into French/EU politics.