Tet and Godrulz at dinner

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
While driving through Canada on my way to Alaska, I stopped in Edmonton and had dinner with Godrulz.

I really enjoyed meeting, and talking to Godrulz over dinner.

tet (on left) and Godrulz (on right):

picture.php

Nice pic, hope you both had a great time.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I would suggest that they were also drunk in "the spirit," the "spirit" of Jack Daniels, as "god"rulz lifted some $'s from Craigie's "quite light" billfold, shown on the table, and ordered them up some "Holy Ghost Bartender" shots.
LOL.

Well, Jesus was accused of being a "drunkard and a glutton," wasn't he?

Us Christians have a real debt to the original "party animal"!

SaulToPaul 2

John W, Nick M, STP, .... guys you are embarrassing.

Not every thread has to be about theology.

Take a deep breath, relax.... and spare us the snide comments. This type of behavior marginalizes you and hurts this website because it thwarts participation.

I was just funnin', and I even offered a slight rebuke of saint john for saying that Tet was fat and balding, which he isn't. And I offered Tet a positive rep for posting the picture.

:e4e:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
While driving through Canada on my way to Alaska, I stopped in Edmonton and had dinner with Godrulz.

I really enjoyed meeting, and talking to Godrulz over dinner.

tet (on left) and Godrulz (on right):

picture.php
I always enjoy seeing pictures of posters who do not have normally have their pictures up. We talk to them all the time and develop mental images of what they look like. Its interesting to see what they really look like.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
i hope you enjoy Alaska and the whole trip. that is a once in a lifetime drive. what kind of vehicle ? suv, car, truck . rv ect.

I pray that God places a hedge of protection around you and all travelers on the roads out there. be safe, have fun and keep us posted !
and hello godrulz, i hardly see any posts from you, but i have seen some - God bless you both !!

:car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car:

I don't seem to be getting notifications on this subscribed thread...

I tend to post more on various Facebook groups (including one I started on Open Theism, Moral Government Theology, Pentecostal). Instead of getting trashed by fellow believers, I get shredded by godless atheists on other sites.:DK:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Looks like you both had a wonderful time. I once made the trip across Canada and up to Whitehorse in the Yukon, so I know what is ahead for you. May your trip be safe.

AMR

My wife lived in Whitehorse when her Dad pastored there. Your name came up positively in our conversation (johnw got more negative air time :) ) I trust you and your wife are well.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
GodRulzRandomThoughts.JPG

As a reminder GodRulz is number 28 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

See:

Godrulz

I am a strong defender (against JWs, Muslims, etc.) of the Deity of Christ, trinity, sinlessness of Christ, resurrection, etc.

You must be referring to my non-traditional (but true) views on the impeccability of Christ?

As you can see, the non-photoshopped picture proves I do not have green skin and horns...