The 490 year prophecy of Daniel 9:24 - 27

CherubRam

Prophetic Time Commentary

This is an edited version from different bibles. These brackets [ ] supplied indicate that the inclosed words are not in scripture, but were changed for easier reading.

Vs. 24. [Four hundred and ninety years] (seventy weeks) have been decreed for your people and your holy city, and to put an end to sin and transgression, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal this prophetic vision and anoint the most holy one.

Vs. 25.[Forty nine years will have passed] (seven weeks) after the issuing of the decree to restore and build Jerusalem.[Then] It will have been rebuilt with streets and trenches even during times of trouble. Know and understand this, until the anointed one, the coming ruler, there will be [four hundred and thirty four years]. (Sixty-two weeks.)

Vs. 26.And after the [four hundred thirty four years] (sixty-two weeks) the anointed one will be cut off, but not for himself. He will confirm a covenant with many and will put an end to sacrifice and offering in the middle of that [seventy years]. (Week.)

Vs. 27. The people of a ruler will come and destroy the city and the sanctuary. And on the wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end decreed is poured out on him. Wars will continue until the end, for desolations have been decreed, and the end will come like a flood.

Note: A week can equal seventy years or seven years depending on the sentence structure being used. In verse 24 a week is equal to seventy years, were as in verse 25 it is equal to seven years.

Example: In the 70 weeks prophecy, 70 x 7 = 490.

However, one seven (or week) is equal to seventy years, and so the middle of that week is equal to 35 years. ( 7x70=490.) ( 70 ~ 2 = 35 )

You may have noticed that the sentence structure is a little different in this script above, than the bible you have. There are more than a few versions of this chapter in Daniel. Obviously some one is trying to confuse the issue. I have done my best to reconstruct the passage as I thought Daniel intended.

From 469 BC to 420 is 49 years, and that is the "seven sevens" or "weeks" mentioned in Daniel 9:25.It is the finishing of the temple that marks the beginning of the 490 year prophecy, and not the decree to rebuild by Cyrus.

Remember, the prophecy includes the destruction of the city and temple, in 70 AD.

In John 2:20,a Jew states that it took 46 years to build the temple. The reason for the 3 year difference would be that Daniel counted the time with the Jews leaving with the temple ornaments, ( see:Ezra 1:7,11.)were as the Jew in John 2:20 counted the actual work.

Since the 490 year prophecy includes the destruction of the temple in 70 AD, it would be logical to conclude that 420 BC was the finishing of the temple. (420+70=490)

In Daniel 9:25. "the coming ruler, there will be sixty-two sevens." That is 434 years minus 420 BC is 14 AD. See Luke 2:41-50.
In Luke 2:42, It says that Yashua is 12 years old when he came to the temple.

The reason for the discrepancy is because the Gregorian calendar is off by two years after 0 AD, and before 0 AD it is off by four years.

Yahshua was born 4 BC and 4 BC equals 0 AD. A person should take notice that it was Theophilus (Theophilus means: friend of God.) that copied the book of Luke.

Theophilus may have also calculated that Jesus was 12 years old. See: Luke 1:1-4. Over all "seventy sevens" had been decreed in Daniel 9:24. That is four hundred and ninety years to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD.
That is 70 AD + 420 BC = 490.

In Luke 3:23 it says that Yahshua was 30 years old when he began to preach. And in Luke 13:6 Yahshua tells a parable about a fig tree. (Figs are the people of Israel in Yahshua’s time. See Jeremiah 24:1-10.)

So the parable having to do with the length of his ministry is 3 plus 1 years. And so Yashua preached for about four years. This means that Yahshua was crucified before he turned 35 years old in 35 AD.

In Daniel 9:27 it says that he will confirm a covenant in the middle of (one week. = 70 ÷ 2 = 35).

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
In 458 BCE Artaxerxes authorized Ezra and a large number of Jews to return to Jerusalem.

Gabriel had told Daniel, "Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks and threescore and two weeks, the street shall be built again and the wall, even in troublous times." (Daniel 9:25)

From Artaxerxes decree until Messiah the Prince was to be 483 years. 483 years minus 458 BCE brings us to 25 CE. There was no year zero so we must add one year giving 26 CE for the coming of Messiah.

Gabriel said, "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease."

Jesus' ministry was about three and one-half years so 26 CE plus three years gives 29 CE and another half year brings us to 30 CE.

In the year 30 CE the 15th of Nisan was on a Thursday. (usno.navy.mil/astronomical applications> data services> Spring Phenomena 25 BCE to 38 CE)

Jesus was crucified on Wednesday and laid in the tomb as the Sabbath began. The humans involved in Jesus' burial had no way of knowing exactly when the Sabbath began but Luke's comment was inspired.

Three days and three nights later Sunday began and Jesus was resurrected.

Interplanner

The prophecy is not trying to be that precise. It gets us to the 1st century certainly. To Christ's ministry certainly, in the sense that confirming a covenant and the 6 things on the list are the same thing. The final line about the awful desolator is not meant to be dated precisely. And in fact with the kind of rebellion swirling around Judea, it could have happened any time after the work of Christ.

The first reference to desolation is in connection with rebellion in 8:13 and a rebellion has to have a leader. Judas the Galilean had an organized rebellion going in 6 AD, Acts 5.

RevTestament

Prophetic Time Commentary

This is an edited version from different bibles. These brackets [ ] supplied indicate that the inclosed words are not in scripture, but were changed for easier reading.

Vs. 24. [Four hundred and ninety years] (seventy weeks) have been decreed for your people and your holy city, and to put an end to sin and transgression, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal this prophetic vision and anoint the most holy one.

Vs. 25.[Forty nine years will have passed] (seven weeks) after the issuing of the decree to restore and build Jerusalem.[Then] It will have been rebuilt with streets and trenches even during times of trouble. Know and understand this, until the anointed one, the coming ruler, there will be [four hundred and thirty four years]. (Sixty-two weeks.)

Vs. 26.And after the [four hundred thirty four years] (sixty-two weeks) the anointed one will be cut off, but not for himself. He will confirm a covenant with many and will put an end to sacrifice and offering in the middle of that [seventy years]. (Week.)

Vs. 27. The people of a ruler will come and destroy the city and the sanctuary. And on the wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end decreed is poured out on him. Wars will continue until the end, for desolations have been decreed, and the end will come like a flood.

Note: A week can equal seventy years or seven years depending on the sentence structure being used. In verse 24 a week is equal to seventy years, were as in verse 25 it is equal to seven years.

Example: In the 70 weeks prophecy, 70 x 7 = 490.

However, one seven (or week) is equal to seventy years, and so the middle of that week is equal to 35 years. ( 7x70=490.) ( 70 ~ 2 = 35 )

You may have noticed that the sentence structure is a little different in this script above, than the bible you have. There are more than a few versions of this chapter in Daniel. Obviously some one is trying to confuse the issue. I have done my best to reconstruct the passage as I thought Daniel intended.
Red flag!! The text from the KJV is a literal type translation from the Hebrew masoretic text, the only Hebrew version of the Tanakh left except for the dead sea scrolls. Old versions of the Peshitta also confirm the text. Since you are apparently a stealthed JW, you see little problem with changing the scriptures to meet your ideas.

From 469 BC to 420 is 49 years, and that is the "seven sevens" or "weeks" mentioned in Daniel 9:25.It is the finishing of the temple that marks the beginning of the 490 year prophecy, and not the decree to rebuild by Cyrus.

Remember, the prophecy includes the destruction of the city and temple, in 70 AD.
That doesn't mean you change the scriptures to suit your desires. The going forth of the command to rebuild the wall and city was to Nehemiah in the 20th year of King Artexerxes reign or 445 B.C. As you not the temple was actually rebuilt within the first 7 weeks or 49 years from that date:
In John 2:20,a Jew states that it took 46 years to build the temple. The reason for the 3 year difference would be that Daniel counted the time with the Jews leaving with the temple ornaments, ( see:Ezra 1:7,11.)were as the Jew in John 2:20 counted the actual work.
But then you continue on with your guesswork:
Since the 490 year prophecy includes the destruction of the temple in 70 AD, it would be logical to conclude that 420 BC was the finishing of the temple. (420+70=490)

In Daniel 9:27 it says that he will confirm a covenant in the middle of (one week. = 70 ÷ 2 = 35).
Nope - another poster who confounds years and weeks. The last week of the prophecy is he 7 year Jewish war from 67-73 AD. The daily sacrifice ceased when the temple was destroyed in the midst of the week in 70 A.D. Here is how the vision unfolds:

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah [Anointed one] the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall even in troublous times. And after threescore (60) and two weeks shall Messiah be cutoff, but not for himself: and the people of the prince [Rome] that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary [Titus destroyed the temple]; and the end thereof shall be with a flood [again a flood being the workings of Satan in men], and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week [3 1/2 days or years] he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation [the END], and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. [The last sentence has also been interpreted as: "and upon the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator." Oxford Annotated Bible] Daniel 9:24-7.

I will start by saying Rome is the abomination which maketh desolate. The Roman Church is the Great Harlot and Mother of Abominations of the Earth. At the decreed end the desolator will receive the judgments of Revelation 18. Now let us determine when the 70 weeks start. After Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Jerusalem, the Hebrews returned to Jerusalem in two main migrations, but Daniel stayed in the capitol of the Persians. The first migration under Zerubbabel had commission to rebuild the Temple [known as the Temple of Zerubbabel]. The commission came through king Cyrus of Persia in his first year to build an house at Jerusalem to the LORD God. Cyrus the king brought the vessels of gold and silver king Nebuchadnezzar had taken, and gave them to Sheshbazzar, the prince of Judah (Zerubbabel), to be taken to Jerusalem. Ezra 1. Zerubbabel led forth the families listed in Ezra 2 to Judah. By the seventh month the people were in their cities, and gathered in Jerusalem where Zerubbabel directed them first in building an altar. Then according to the grant of Cyrus king of Persia, they began collecting wood and materials to rebuild the Temple. Ezra 3. Apparently the rebuilding effort stopped or slowed during the eight year reign of Cambyses. In the sixth month of the second year of Darius the spirit of the LORD was stirred in Zerubbabel through the words of Haggai, to finish the Temple. Apparently, by this time Zerubbabel was recognized as governor of Judah. Haggai 1. The Temple was finished under Darius, king of Persia (who renewed the decree of Cyrus or possibly Darius II), on the third day of the month Adar in the sixth year of Darius. Ezra 6. The second migration returned under Ezra, the scribe, who left Babylon the first day of the first month in the seventh year of king Artaxerxes, who ruled after Darius I, and therefore after Daniel's account. Ezra 7:7-9. They were commissioned by the LORD and king Artaxerxes to beautify the Temple by a letter found in Ezra 7.

However, in the twentieth year of king Artaxerxes, Nehemiah learned of the troublous times of his people: "The remnant that are left of the captivity there in the province are in great affliction and reproach: the wall of Jerusalem also is broken down, and the gates thereof are burned with fire." Nehemiah 1:1-3. King Artaxerxes saw his troubled countenance, and Nehemiah told him it was because Jerusalem lay waste, and the gates lay burnt. So the king prepared a letter to the keeper of his forest to cut timber for the rebuilding, and sent Nehemiah to Jerusalem. Nehemiah 2:1-8. When he arrived, he found the city in a state of waste. He told the people what God had put in his heart to do, and called the people to rebuild. Nehemiah 2:17-8. But these were troublous times. When the Arabians, the Ammonites, the Ashdodites, and Tobiah, and Sanballat heard of the rebuilding, they came to fight against Jerusalem, so Nehemiah "...set the people after their families with their swords, their spears, and their bows." Nehemiah 4:7,8,13. "So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty and two days." Nehemiah 6:15. "Now the city was large and great: but the people were few therein, and the houses were not builded." Nehemiah 7:4.

Cyrus II (the Great) reigned from 549-530 B.C.; Cambyses II from 530-522 B.C.; Darius from 522-486 B.C.; and Xerxes from 486-465 B.C. The commandment to rebuild the walls and the city was to Nehemiah in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes. Artaxerxes I ruled from 465 B.C. to 424 B.C.[1] His twentieth year was 445 B.C. This is about when Old Testament prophecy stopped. This is the beginning of the seventy weeks, which commence with seven weeks (7 x 7 = 49 days/years) to restore and rebuild Jerusalem (when the walls are rebuilt) unto the Messiah, which brings us to 396 B.C. After the second period of threescore and two weeks the Messiah is cut off. Sixty two weeks equals 434 days or prophetic years, which brings us to 38 Anno Domini (according to Roman dating). After His ascension our Lord continued to periodically speak to His apostles, and personally called Paul as a disciple. He then was cut off for awhile, and the Holy Spirit did His work. So the third and last period of the seventy weeks is not consecutive. "Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another. And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people. And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that is was the word of the LORD. And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD. Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel." Zechariah 11:9-14.

The third period is a period of only one week (7 years) when he shall confirm the covenant with many. This is a prophecy of the seven year Jewish war beginning under the reign of Nero. One might say He began to confirm the covenant in Rome in the autumn of 63 A.D. or 64 A.D., when many Christians were called to confirm their covenants with our Lord, and were sacrificed under Nero who chose to blame the Christians for the great fire in Rome. A tradition places the sacrifice of Peter in 67 A.D., rather than 64 A.D. However, this prophecy was directed specifically to the Jews, some of whom had accepted Jesus Christ (Acts 11,12). In the Holy Land the Jewish war did not start until approximately August 15, 66 A.D., when Antonia was attacked, although some argue that it began with the unrest in Jerusalem and its surroundings in approximately May, 66. For the dates concerning the Jewish war I rely on the history of Josephus, the Jewish historian to the Romans. His history uses Macedonian (Greek) names for the months of the year which seem to correspond best with an accurate date if imposed upon the Roman months of the year. If, alternatively the Macedonian name is imposed on the Tyrian system or on the luni-solar calender, the date may vary up to one half month from the date I use herein (Roman). In the spring of the 13th year of Nero, 67 A.D., Vespasian, who is the seventh crown of the great red dragon, was sent to subdue the Hebrews. He began by taking cities and fortresses in Galilee: Jotapata, Japha, Garizim, Tarichaeae, and Gamala. After the death of Nero, Vespasian left his invasion of Judaea in 69 A.D., and returned to defeat Vitellius and become emperor. He then sent his son, Titus.

In the midst of the week, that is in the fourth or middle year, He causes the sacrifice and oblation to cease. The fourth year of the war would be August 15, 69 A.D., to August 14, 70 A.D. According to Josephus, Titus took the outer wall of Jerusalem on May 7, 70. The Temple sacrifice ceased on 17 Panemus, which would correspond with July 17, 70 A.D. Titus burned the Temple on August 10 (10 Lous), 70 A.D. Then the prophesied desolation began. On September 8 (8 Gorpaeus), 70 A.D., Titus took the upper city of Jerusalem. According to Tacitus 600,000 Jews perished. According to Josephus the Romans killed 1,197,000 Jews in the siege and the aftermath of revolts. About 97,000 captives were sold as slaves, or died as unwilling gladiators in the Roman games. The city walls were destroyed. The Jewish War continued until the fall of Masada in 73 A.D. [2] So the Hebrews had till 73 A.D., to accept their Messiah. Major revelations stopped, and the canonical books of the New Testament were set. Continuing revelation was through the Holy Spirit which revealed the truthfulness of the gospel to those who earnestly sought. He knowing the Hebrews would not accept their Messiah, has fulfilled His promise to give His light unto the Gentiles in the latter days. "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord." Luke 13:34-5.

CherubRam

20488798512_91809be3e3_b.jpg

Link to image: http://farm1.staticflickr.com/468/20488798512_91809be3e3_b.jpg

nonanomanon

(This isn't the Old Testament, there's a different level of things taking place now, the Antichrist could boast that 2 to 3 dozen people are written out of existence in each of his nightly walks, because the suicide is in such a high demand) (God will just kill you, and remove all traces of those people from existence, if he doesn't let you live, or choose to leave a body) ... each time you kill the the sons of god, and god has to be burdened by resurrection ... he gives them a tiny bit more of an ability to euthanize the population ... a maximum was reached with Samson and he turned a percentage of the earth into deserts, so you can imagine what great power he had exercised. ... ... ... ... to satisfy the suicide quota, and to euthanized close to millions of people, it takes much less force in both attempting to kill, and in killing the antichrist. The suicides are not afraid of the Antichrist, he does not attack them directly, there more afraid of how god has them euthanized. I've increased the time limit of our nightly walks which are just around 2 to 3 hours, to 10 hours just to see how they are going to die, you do know what level of people are dealing with. They want desperately to die, but the antichrist believes you are safe, otherwise, all he has to do is put his head under the water for a few moments, and they won't be breathing anymore ... ... ... ... this is important in understanding how God is contending with Satan on multiple levels, so we will attempt to make this very simple, see below):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM6Z3wgMNlY

70 Angels, in 7 Different Dimensions contending with Satan

Genealogy of Luke 3 (Counting Down from God to the 10th, then Counting down from the 10th)

1st Ten: Lamech (Rev. 1:20) (the mystery)
2nd Ten: Nachor (Rev. 1:18) (Hell)
3rd Ten: Naasson (Rev. 1:16) (two edged sword)
4th Ten: Eliakim (Rev. 1:15) (sound of many waters)
5th Ten : Er (Rev. 1:14) (flame of fire)
6th Ten: Juda (Rev. 1:13) (golden girdle)
7th Ten: Joseph (Rev. 1:1) (signet)

1. Lamech, Genesis 4:24 (Destroying the Spirit and Man)
2. Nachor to Eliakim, Nahum 1:1 (Destroying the Breath of Life and Man)
3. Er to Joseph, 1Chronicles4:21 (Ancient Things) (Destroying the Earth and Man)

1. Revelation (Antichrist, euthanasia on a large scale as a rebuke of the Spirit, and the Gospel)
2. New Testament (Apostles, at maximum, which Men fell Backwards)
3. Old Testament (Samson, at maximum, which he created the deserts in the earth)

(95% of human life on earth will be euthanized soon, at maximum all human life is killed, and the entire universe, so we are still building. We can euthanize 100% of life one earth much sooner, but the usa has to do more then simply use its politicians to kill in secret. One of the things I've mailed to the Department of Homeland Security, the Catholic Church, and several USA embassies. Was that I promised to duplicate the picnic killings in 2014 in the City of Philadelphia, simply based on the level of force Genetic Dan was using, based on the opportunity I've provided them, in order to kill the antichrist. Since they do not like to be euthanized in the open. We've achieved that in 2015. The other thing I've promised was that I would demonstrate on some level that God have the antichrist the ability to euthanize percentages of the population at will, I've only given a partial example of this, stopping short of making the kill. Just to encourage them to kill and it worked as an effective ploy. In ensuring your potential, attempted murder and murder is necessary in completing the conviction, we have less then 15 days to get the usa to commit suicide by making the killing of the antichrist more public, that was the challenge I issued to these people, but it seems they have forgotten). So you can understand the difference between the old and new testament, and why so much as using babies and children to attempt to kill or my own relatives can equal the suicide of thousands of people globally, so I've said to encourage them as long as possible, once the euthanasia is demonstrated on a much larger scale, they simply won't attack anymore. Love and Blessings, now I know some of you will see this as a challenge to kill the antichrist, i have a few nightly walks planned soon.)

Last edited:

nonanomanon

Divine%20Comedy_zpsyxefurtu.jpg

Divine Comedy. Article Link.

First lets Follow the Footsteps for the argument surrounding 70 Weeks of Daniel 9:

7th Day God Rests (Gen 2:2, Matt 18:21-22)
70 times 7 God and his Brother (the Angels) (Gen 4:24, Matt 18:21-22)

70 Weeks (Daniel 9 or "70 Times 7")

Viewing this information as a parable, then God = 7 Days, and God and his Angels = 70 Weeks

DANIEL 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
ISAIAH 23:15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.

God confirms his Covenant, he is called 7 Days (Highlighted in Red). God is then associated to Seventy in Isiah 23:15. God and His Angels.

Genealogy of Luke 3 (Viewing the Image of the Divine Comedy, Joseph is seen as the Fallen Angel on the Bottom, and there are two indentations implied above Joseph on the Bottom)

God (Listed First because of Duality)
70 Angels of Luke 3 (Counting God)
Joseph (Listed Last because of Duality, Joseph is revealed in Revelation)

(Two Witnesses "Moses and Elias" - Matt 17:3, or "Joseph and Jesus" - Luke 3:23 ... ... ... ... 144,000 of Reuben, 144,000 of Benjamin and the 144,000 of Joseph ... ... ... ... the gospel is declaring its salvation program in highlighting this pattern, we can break into 3 sections, Events of 5 Months in Genesis, Events of 6000 Years in Earth, Events of 5 Months in Revelation) (144,000 of Reuben is seen always alongside the 144,000 of Benjamin until the 5 months of Revelation, so Benjamin is implied, even though Benjamin is not counted with the 70 in Luke 3)

Angel Listing of Luke 3 Separated by Reuben, Benjamin and Joseph (restatement)

1. 144,000 of Reuben = 66 Souls (or 70 total), (Mark of the Beast 66 for Reuben, 6000 for Benjamin since they are placed together Rev. 13:18)
2. 144,000 of Benjamin = 6000 Souls, Judges 20:15, Judges 20 (states Benjamin 144,000)
3. 144,000 of Joseph = God does not explicitly number, Rev. 7:9 (Joseph is related to Star Wormwood, and Satan)

I CHRONICLES 5:1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he [was] the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.
REVELATION 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.
REVELATION 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

We see again:

1. Reuben is God
2. Benjamin is the Beast in the image of God
3. Joseph is not Numbered, because Satan isn't Numbered

1. 7 Days = God
2. 70 Weeks = Angels
3. 70 x 7 = Satan

(We have one public safety message up already because we touched on a Zero Fallibility argument with the confirmation of the covenant with the UFO Guardian's correspondence to the Gospel. Link to Image. On more public safety message to cut down on human suffering, as a reminder about the ability and urgency in ending the portion of life with no applicability in the covenant, I need to be convinced a nightly walk tonight will produce more results then a 10 hour walk on friday, so please allow them to speak, thanks) God's greatest achievement for Satan is the winding down of his Covenant, like rolling down the hands of a clock, in order to bestow the full potential to Satan ... this covenant is not for you, that is why you commit suicide, when the Antichrist so much as blinks, or for that reason people lead them there in order to see them put down.

Brief Tribe Study of Less Accurate Position (Tribes Counted as Curses for Satan)

1. God Yes
2. Angels Yes
3. Satan Yes, but How about Tribes Too?

laughingsmiley.gif

(The Twenty Generations of Genesis 5 and Genesis 11's Genealogy, God handing his Gospel to Satan)
1. "Twenty Listed with Accounting of Tribes in Numbers 26 (Num 26:2)
2. "Twenty Listed with Accounting of Tribes in 1Chron27 (1Chron27:23)
3. "Twenty Listed with Accounting of Tribes in Revelation 7 (Rev. 9:16)

(Simeon as a double reference to the Levites removed, Manasseh removed as a double reference to "Half Tribe of Manasseh ... ... ... ... the other tribes not mentioned below are replaced between the three transitions given above)

Tribe of Reuben
Tribe of Juda
Tribe of Benjamin
Tribe of Issachar
Tribe of Zebulun
Tribe of Ephraim
Tribe of Naphtali

Ephraim is implied as the "White Robes", since Ephraim has been connected to Joseph in order to help define the "Heart of Judah" which is the USA, the unfortunate result of the Holocaust that began since the crucifixion of christ. (See Clarence Larkin Chart discussion). (Ephraim is the Bow, David's Choosen Tribe 1Kings11:31, 2Samuel 1:17-18, and this is handed to Judah in order to redeem them in revelation 5:5). If the 70x7 Serves as a reference to the Tribes by implication of Satan, then its only to count some of them as curses, since Satan is snared until the judgment is completed. Coincidentally, the only genetic line based tribes are Ephraim that is listed there, and Juda. So the gospel is declaring passively, that when Moses the Antichrist is born, there is evidence of a continual revival of jewish holocausting among the nations. I believe this is a true statement, that is why I believe the Jewish people flocked into Isreal, to give their lives to the lord, and this follows the war on terrorism that happened afterwards by guess who? The USA with all the jewish people, which is also classified as the Heart of Judah. The final continuation of spiritual suicide heralding, the elimination of all human life outside the USA, soon to be done.

(I've made the statement that God has not provided a geographic based limitation or color based limitation for the Hebrews, so there would be evidence that God does not view the Jewish return to Isreal as a sin, so we have this evidence now ... ... ... ... so we are back to weather a nightly walk tonight will produce more suicide by their kind, the kind we talked about, or a 10 hour walk on friday, we have less then 14 days until 95 of human life on earth is terminated, Love and Blessings).

Last edited:

Interplanner

Folks, you don't need any of the Judaica background as found above.

You need to know what the Gospel is. The Gospel is how Israel is justified from their sins. It is also how the rest of the world is.

The events of the prophecy took place on time 490 years after the decree to rebuild. The confirmed new covenant is work Christ did before and after 'being cut off but not for himself.' The final line of the paragraph is about the awful figure who leads the rebellion that desolates (of 8:13) and ruins the city. It is not in the 490; it does happen quite inevitably in that generation that refused to take up the work of the mission of the Gospel.

Interplanner

The above dates, symbols, anecdotes, and Judaica are non-knowledge. You only need to read the prayer of Daniel to know what question is being answered by the vision, and why it is not an exact science to be worked out with charts from the US Naval Observatory etc.

CherubRam

The numeral 70 is just that, 70. That [70] times the word week, for which means [seven] equals 70 x 7. That is how it is understood that it means 490 years. The verse in Daniel includes the rebuilding and again the destruction of the temple in 70 AD. There is no reason to believe that the [70 x weeks] of years means anything else but 490 years.